The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You mean the exact same thing you just did to me :dead:

No, because the major difference is we could do a poll and I guarantee the vast majority of this board will point blank tell you you're partial to DC.

Hell....I'd even let you make a list of people you think are Marvel fan boys....and not let them vote.

We could do the same poll for me and Marvel....and the results would be the opposite.

So nah....it's apples and oranges.

Fred.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
aight brehs keep it a buck... did any of yall forsee Gamora being thrown to the bushes?? I just knew Nebula was about to be cancelled.

also when did Gamora & Quill become an item?? :wtf: that shyt seemed forced as hell simply for the plot.....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
aight brehs keep it a buck... did any of yall forsee Gamora being thrown to the bushes?? I just knew Nebula was about to be cancelled.

also when did Gamora & Quill become an item?? :wtf: that shyt seemed forced as hell simply for the plot.....

They been flirting since the first movie, so it wasn't entirely unexpected.

Fred.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills

They been flirting since the first movie, so it wasn't entirely unexpected.

Fred.

Also it's Zoe Saldana and a white guy :yeshrug:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was dope. I wouldn't say it was the best marvel movie tho. I still got BP and WS beating it. With being said, some of the action in this was the best ever. Really didn't hold back on people's powers.

Highlights for me were
Scarlet Witch - she was busting ass
Cap and BP running side by side bout to beat some alien ass
THOR - that's what a god thunder is. When he hit Thanos with that axe I was hype as shyt :krs:
Ironman vs Thanos - Tony's suit is od. I thought he was gonna die for sure tho.

Lowlights
Peter hitting thanos out of Mantis' spell. I knew it was coming but gotdamn that pissed me off. :francis:
The humor was a lot of hit and miss for me.
BP dying.. really Marvel? :stopitslime:

Also, I knew Gamora was gonna die. She was too tied to Thanos. That scene hurt me the most. :to:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
that's an old poster.... they have a new one with all the Current new dates and movies

marvel1-700x261.jpg

they gave spidey2 the inhumans slot

:russ:

No no no!!

I get it and I know that. And that’s my point. We not in these meetings. Things fluctuated and are *subject to change

:lolbron:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
No, because the major difference is we could do a poll and I guarantee the vast majority of this board will point blank tell you you're partial to DC.

Hell....I'd even let you make a list of people you think are Marvel fan boys....and not let them vote.

We could do the same poll for me and Marvel....and the results would be the opposite.

So nah....it's apples and oranges.

Fred.
Nah,it was just you being lazy just like you lazily described jokers only accomplishment as failing to blow up a boat.

Instead of discussing my point you call me a stan. It was just hand waving away something because you either couldn’t or didn’t want to refute my points. Just like you straight up ignore how much I loved bp and killmonger because it didn’t fit your point.

The only difference is I’m upfront about my feelings and you want to pretend you don’t have a preference when you clearly do. And I don’t begrudge that. But don’t be so intellectually dishonest.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chadwick Bossman contract 4 movies
CW
BP
IW
Ca Marvel:skip:
Spidey actor contract 3 movies
CW
SMH
IW
Sony probably want him back so he can be in that Venom-verse:troll:

Been trynna tell y’all to prepare yallselves.

“Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu THEY said there was gonna be a Black Panther 2”

THEY also said Inhumans movie was dropping around this time and they was gonna be in Infinity Wars:bryan:

Plans are ALWAYS subject to change:heh:

Contracts can be renewed and/or extended. Money talks and with a franchise based on continued sequels, not making a sequel for your highest grossing films makes no sense

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
He’s a good actor, that wrestling movie he was in was fantastic. Ruffalo is shytty in all these mcu movies though.

Norton would have had this shyt full of dread and dispear... too bad he bounced.

I just watched this movie he was great in last night called Begin Again.

I feel like he only does these movies for checks so he can do indy movies like the one I mentioned.

Last edited: