The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Chadwick Bossman contract 4 movies
CW
BP
IW
Ca Marvel:skip:
Spidey actor contract 3 movies
CW
SMH
IW
Sony probably want him back so he can be in that Venom-verse:troll:

Been trynna tell y’all to prepare yallselves.

“Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu THEY said there was gonna be a Black Panther 2”

THEY also said Inhumans movie was dropping around this time and they was gonna be in Infinity Wars:bryan:

Plans are ALWAYS subject to change:heh:
Iger will make sure there's a BP2

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man y'all bringing that stan war shyt in here?! :hhh:

Man, it never ends. :francis:

Like I said earlier in the thread, Thanos is the type of character to obsess over his own wins. So it's possible the only way to "win" is to let Thanos get his W and then let him pick apart his own victory and replay how he could've done it better, or if there was another way.

Also keep in mind if Strange is looking into the future he's seeing everything, regardless of whether or not he died prior to that, or had anything to do with that time line.

Fred.

Yup, Strange looked at all possible future timelines and determined this was the only one they won. Strange knew he was gone in it as well, he tells tony, "it was the only way".

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Only CGI that looked bogus to me was Banner in that Hulkbuster armor....

my first thought from the film was :damn: Cap eating all those Thanos punches..........

Also did anybody else get lowkey hype when Cap and T'challa was running full force toward the Outriders ready to put it work. It was dope as shyt to see Cap and BP running step for step with each other :whew:

You notice they made it a point to have T'Challa run faster than Steve though?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
its been said SM2 kicks of phase 4 .... it starts DIRECTLY after IW2 ....

now the only question is how much time passed between this and IW2... it would be dope if a year passed with Thanos ruling... and he keeps going back in time to the snap on some groundhog day(week/month) type stuff so he can relish in his victory... not knowing that Strange saw the only outcome that we won and that's the outcome that plays out in IW2 or whatever its called

Plans subject to change!:pachaha:

Remember when Imhumans was gonna be in it?

Or when there was talks of bringing Defenders in it?

When they planned this endgame for this movie back when Ironman 2 was dropping..... I bet they had no idea they’d be getting back F4 and X-men.... yet alone Spider-Man

maxresdefault.jpg

A lot of game changing shyt occurred :lolbron:

They once said Infinity Wars was TWO movies now they saying no A3 is one movie and A4 is its own completely different!

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Another thing I did have issue is with the depowering of Thanos even with the Stones which adds on my disgust to the fact that nobody aside from co-starring characters like Gamora and Loki were killed. I mean the Titan fight itself should of been an EASY SLAUGHTER. I mean this was the same dude that quickly fukked up HULK within SECONDS...

Overall I see what you're saying. The difference is on Titan they had a plan to fight Thanos[ The biggest one being keeping him from closing his hand ]. Hulk just tried to fight him with brute force.lol

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
See its only bytching and crying when you looking from the otherside.

You liked it, cool.

We all aren't going too.

Its only bytching and crying because YOU liked it. Im stating why I didn't like it, but for some reason it gets y'all panties in a bunch because you thought it was cool.

Im not getting at nobody on thecoli but y'all want to be cute and jerk each other. I came in here to discuss the movie and dudes acting like I said fukk they moms. We talkin about a movie it ain't that serious and Im not going anywhere if you don't like what I say ignore me.

Y'all stay acting like females, chill with the personal shyt I didn't come at anybody on here like that.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Plans subject to change!:pachaha:

Remember when Imhumans was gonna be in it?

Or when there was talks of bringing Defenders in it?

When they planned this endgame for this movie back when Ironman 2 was dropping..... I bet they had no idea they’d be getting back F4 and X-men.... yet alone Spider-Man

maxresdefault.jpg

A lot of game changing shyt occurred :lolbron:

They once said Infinity Wars was TWO movies now they saying no A3 is one movie and A4 is its own completely different!

that's an old poster.... they have a new one with all the Current new dates and movies

marvel1-700x261.jpg

they gave spidey2 the inhumans slot

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Breh "the CGI looked horrible" is not a popular opinion. I'm not even faulting you for your opinion....it's your opinion....but to frame it as I'm partial to Marvel because I don't agree with what you said is :dead: as fukk.

Even the negative reviews from film critics don't say that. So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

And DC does have far worse CGI than this. This thread is slowly turning into Marvel vs DC but if you compare the CGI on Steppenwolf to Thanos....you can't be serious.

Fred.

You mean the exact same thing you just did to me :dead: