The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Read spoilers and ain’t no way they aren’t bringing back BP and Spider-Man

Chadwick Bossman contract 4 movies
CW
BP
IW
Ca Marvel:skip:
Spidey actor contract 3 movies
CW
SMH
IW
Sony probably want him back so he can be in that Venom-verse:troll:

Been trynna tell y’all to prepare yallselves.

“Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu THEY said there was gonna be a Black Panther 2”

THEY also said Inhumans movie was dropping around this time and they was gonna be in Infinity Wars:bryan:

Plans are ALWAYS subject to change:heh:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Only CGI that looked bogus to me was Banner in that Hulkbuster armor....

my first thought from the film was :damn: Cap eating all those Thanos punches..........

Also did anybody else get lowkey hype when Cap and T'challa was running full force toward the Outriders ready to put it work. It was dope as shyt to see Cap and BP running step for step with each other :whew:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I'm usually open to opinions, as wide range as they can be on super subjective stuff, but if you say the Thanos CGI is bad I'm ignoring everything else you have to say about this movie.
If you read the film room thread, there are some people who were never going to like the movie before they even saw it. And were going to spend pages and pages bytching about the movie they hated and knew they were going to hate going in. I just ignore them and don’t fight anyone over my opinion of any movie.

Its one thing to discuss a movie with someone who didn’t like it but it’s something completely different to discuss with someone who’s just bytching and crying about how terrible a movie is.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude saw all 14million outcomes of the war and in only 1 of them did they win so I’m pretty sure he was following the course of whatever happened for that one dub.

I'm really interested on what he considered a win...

Is half of the universe surviving and Thanos going to live out the rest of his days on a farm a win? Maybe this was the least destructive path. The Avengers could have fought him and all ended up dying. Or maybe he wipes out all of earth or some shyt.

Or is this just a part of a longer plan that is continued in A4 and thats what strange saw. That doesnt really sound right though because Strange is gone now. Out of 14 million outcomes I imagine a bunch of them start off this exact way and then branch off later to different endings. But strange isnt around to make sure this shyt goes exactly as it should. That makes me think he wasnt looking beyond "the snap" :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The avengers is weird you have dudes like Thor, Hulk and even Iron Man with incredible powers and then you have fukking Captain America. Wtf is captain America gonna do against Thanos and the infinity gauntlet haha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Only CGI that looked bogus to me was Banner in that Hulkbuster armor....

my first thought from the film was :damn: Cap eating all those Thanos punches..........

Also did anybody else get lowkey hype when Cap and T'challa was running full force toward the outriders ready to put it work. It was dope as shyt to see Cap and BP running step for step with each other :whew:
yeah that Banner Hulkbuster shyt DID look funky. lol

when BP and Cap was tag teaming them alien muthafukkas and Widow and Okoye fighting Proxima!!!!!
:blessed:

this movie was like that Lloyd Banks Halloween mixtape from a few years back.
maaaaaaad moments!!!!!!!
:banderas:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Aight now spoiler just answer me this: Can Goku and Vegeta take on Thanos or do they have to call Jiren?
Without the stones, Goku dolo would wash Thanos in terms of power. Honestly even with the stones up until he had like the soul stone, Goku could probably still do it. But Thanos is so damn smart, he’d probably figure out how to cripple him in minutes.