The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So we know how Antman and wasp will end lmao . . Unless it takes place before the events of Infinity war either wasp or antman is turning to dust

It does. That movie takes place directly after "Civil War"....this takes place 2-3 years after that.

Fred.

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
If it aint gon be no Hulk at the end battle at least make his fight with Thanos longer:aicmon:
still wish we coulda had another Hulk movie but we gettin a black widow movie:childplease:

speaking of black widow i hate black damn widow
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:at them having black fukking widow go with Cap and Panther to meet with proxima and cull obsidian
get the fukk outta here

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It does. That movie takes place directly after "Civil War"....this takes place 2-3 years after that.

Fred.
I’m anxious to see Wasp interact with the rest of the team. Also wondering where the hell captain marvel is since it’s apparent that fury knows

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Amazing, 10 years in the waiting

Pure gasps in cinema when Tony got stabbed, then he is fine
:beli:

Liked that bodies were dropped, but was expecting a major person.
Yeah that left me :beli: too.

Honestly I wasn't really too fazed about the ending itself with everyone dying because I know it'll be reversed somehow.

But just Thanos in general is :banderas:

The emotion, the CGI, when that nikka is about to unleash the power of the infinity gauntlet on everything, just :wow: This felt like a real comic right here. You can tell he's believing in everything he's saying too.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
DKt04lZ.png

You cats gotta be trolling at this point.

A lot of negative things can be said about this movie....but unless you seen a cam rip or some shyt I don't understand how the CGI was remotely close to horrible. Horrible CGI is something like "The Scorpion King".

I seen it in IMAX and aside from a couple things (Banner in the suit towards the end) the CGI was incredible.

Fred.
I want to be clear. The only thing I had a problem with are the suits. And I don't think any level of CGI would make that look good to me so I'm not too bothered with it. Everything else was fine to me.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Phase 1 charcters did not die because this is their story and we still have a whole movie to go. Notice the theme for a life for a life. Some folks are checking out or retiring .

“The deaths where cheap we know they are not going to stick”

Not to be condescending, but have you opened a comicbook in the last 50 years? If you say no , I understand why you may feel that way but charcters die all the time and comeback.

“No hulk”
The chances of getting a hulk movie is slim to none so through using other movies they tell the story of Bruce Banner and the Hulk .There are times when Bruce struggles with the Hulk this is one of those times.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
DKt04lZ.png

You cats gotta be trolling at this point.

A lot of negative things can be said about this movie....but unless you seen a cam rip or some shyt I don't understand how the CGI was remotely close to horrible. Horrible CGI is something like "The Scorpion King".

I seen it in IMAX and aside from a couple things (Banner in the suit towards the end) the CGI was incredible.

Fred.
Man...Im being honest. Obviously you have some sort of marvel bias.

If DC had this CGI people would shyt all over it. They didn't move real at all and looked super plastic.

I told y'all, I had faith in the directors and what they can do...they didn't deliver IMO. Lots of sloppy shyt including the CGI.

I know what I saw. Im not the only person saying that either. The CGI looked rushed and terrible. Sorry if that offends you.

I love me some Marvel, but they not above criticism. :yeshrug:

People who loved the flick are gonna justify the bad, they got the right to do that. But don't act like the shyt was perfect.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Amazing, 10 years in the waiting

Pure gasps in cinema when Tony got stabbed, then he is fine
:beli:

Liked that bodies were dropped, but was expecting a major person.

But then

That would’ve been “predictable” and people would be like

:russell: “I saw that coming, I been knowing that was gonna happen for atleast 3 years now. I’m not surprised, nothing surprises me...... blah blah blah.....”

I mean they really can’t win right?

Just gotta take things unfolding for what they were and enjoy it