The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
oh and they finally made thor look like the strongest avenger finally, hulked bytched after thanos gave him the hands in the first scene.

Had that nikka refusing to come out the whole movie :picard:

Yeah, turned The Hulk into The HOE :mjcry:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
from a long term impact point the only plot thread i am really excited about is if gamora stays dead and how that changes Star Lord

him being a sad sack and thor being in GOT Vol. 3 next movie could be a great dynamic

star Lord : i was high on believing :mjgrin:

thor : high? like drugs :picard:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Tbh I like dark theme movies:yeshrug:
I enjoy a movie where all hope is lost:yeshrug: and the heroes back are aganist the wall:yeshrug:especially this movie I hope its serious:ehh:
Sunday needs to come sooner:wow:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
The CGI was horrible...

Thanos looked good at times, but he and the BO moved so fake. Proxima looked ok.

Like on Titan, mothafukkas wasn't even leaving footprints in the dirt.

Iron Man looked terrible in his armor also. He looked plastic and cartoonish.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
That’s exactly what made me :ohhh:

When you realize everything he did after the first stone was him just fukking with them. He had the power to kill them all from jump. But purposely killed as little as possible so he could kill half :picard:
it also would have ate up too much time and been exhausting for him. Imagine fighting a dozen superpowered/technology ehnanced beings at once while trying to balance out an elaborate plan. Thats like driving to the basket the whole game when you know you have a team filled with shooters

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"I got this muthafu..."
:smokinsmokinweed:

"Shut yo mouth!!!!"
WI3aOkx.png

my son was crying when Spidey faded into Bolivia.
:mjcry:

He was like, "is he coming back???"
:to:

I was like...

"NOPE!!!!"
:russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The CGI was horrible...

Thanos looked good at times, but he and the BO moved so fake. Proxima looked ok.

Like on Titan, mothafukkas wasn't even leaving footprints in the dirt.

Iron Man looked terrible in his armor also. He looked plastic and cartoonish.

DKt04lZ.png

You cats gotta be trolling at this point.

A lot of negative things can be said about this movie....but unless you seen a cam rip or some shyt I don't understand how the CGI was remotely close to horrible. Horrible CGI is something like "The Scorpion King".

I seen it in IMAX and aside from a couple things (Banner in the suit towards the end) the CGI was incredible.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm seeing alot of "dark" themes from a few of these reviews in here are applauding Marvel for that folks have been bashing D....Nevermind not trying to start a any sort of ruckus just an observation lol.

Yes.... Marvel will just never win in the eyes of some.

For so long people whined and complained about a few certain things.

Then when Marvel finally does them, people are whining that they did do it, or minimize how it was done, or whine about how some predictable things they wanted to happened DIDNT happen and how some unpredictable (but still in the ball park of what they wanted to happen) did happen that now they claim that didn’t want to happen.

Trynna say stuff without spoiling anything but will make sense when y’all see it.

But you can’t have it both ways

Martha

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Thinking about Thanos, I'm impressed by the nuance we got out of him, both in terms of character and in the quality of CGI.:ehh:

It wasn't just straight forward villainy for the sake of being evil. Man was really convinced he was doing the right thing.

That scene after the finger snap where he talks to Gamora as a child - even he's :merchant::dwillhuh::wow: at himself for having pulled the plan off, might be my favourite in the whole flick.