The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Just saw it….As someone who collected the comics 20+ years ago….I liked it, it left me a little underwhelmed in sticking to the true storyline, BUT in fit in perfect with the MCU/Movie storyline…it's impressive in that way…

THat ending though was on some :merchant:……:wow:…I did NOT expect marvel to be ballsy enough to go that rout.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
DKt04lZ.png

You cats gotta be trolling at this point.

A lot of negative things can be said about this movie....but unless you seen a cam rip or some shyt I don't understand how the CGI was remotely close to horrible. Horrible CGI is something like "The Scorpion King".

I seen it in IMAX and aside from a couple things (Banner in the suit towards the end) the CGI was incredible.

Fred.
Looking at those clips from two weeks ago I thought it was going to be horrible. Wasn't bad at all.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
from a long term impact point the only plot thread i am really excited about is if gamora stays dead and how that changes Star Lord

him being a sad sack and thor being in GOT Vol. 3 next movie could be a great dynamic

star Lord : i was high on believing :mjgrin:

thor : high? like drugs :picard:

like I said earlier.. I think every death before the snap sticks.....

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Which makes me wonder why Dr strange didn't do the same thing to go back and retrieve all the stones. I mean he did it in his own movie.
Time Manipulation on that scale would not only be taxing but dangerous

And that shyt might fukk up the fabric of time to the point where Strange is not even Sorcerer Supreme

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
DKt04lZ.png

A lot of negative things can be said about this movie....but unless you seen a cam rip or some shyt I don't understand how the CGI was remotely close to horrible. Horrible CGI is something like "The Scorpion King".

I seen it in IMAX and aside from a couple things (Banner in the suit towards the end) the CGI was incredible.

Fred.

Nicca complaining about footprints or lack of footprints in the dirt:mjlol:

First of all...... if we gonna do this:russ:

Niccas gotta take in consideration how do they even know that’s dirt? Titan is an alien planet, so who is to say the have the exact resources and materials as earth and how can viewers who ain’t really up on science really judge how gravity, impact on the aliens elements and a bunch of other shyt would react?:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
DKt04lZ.png

Fred.
Thanos himself is some of thr best CGI i ever seen and overall the movie was the best cgi for Marvel yet

But anything that is a human head+cgi suit (iron man, spidey, banner) looks horrendous

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So we know how Antman and wasp will end lmao . . Unless it takes place before the events of Infinity war either wasp or antman is turning to dust

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
DKt04lZ.png

Fred.
i cant even take these guys serious.
:beli:

anyway...

"wheres Gamora!!??"

"Wheres Gamora???!!!!"

"I'll do you one better...

WHY is Gamora!!???"

:deadmanny:

when the legs popped out Iron Spideys back!!!
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Looking at those clips from two weeks ago I thought it was going to be horrible. Wasn't bad at all.

We went through the same thing with "Civil War" and, to a lesser extent, "Black Panther". Although the CGI in "BP" wasn't as polished.

But yeah....the promo CGI is rarely ever the finished product for these Marvel movies.

Fred.