The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
now that this phase of Marvel is done, yall be prepared for the REAL story to begin

ab0f310265ca64a83d54790845dd97d6--marvel.jpg

Daps
Found out it was 2.5 hours long, cancelled my 3D (aint wearin them shyts that long), and called an audible:
ordinary-amc-theater-recliner-seats-5-ryan-noonan-a-spokesman-for-amc-theatres-demonstrates-the-new-power-reclining-chairs-at-the-penn-square-mall-theater-paul-b-southerland-paul-b-893-x-609.jpg

2 more hours, brehs

Probaly already started for you, but I gotta say normally I'd agree, but I saw it in 3D Imax, and there was a scene with Scarlett Witch from the back where my heart actually jumped because it looked so real I thought somebody was standing up in the middle of the crowd and was about to go Aurora on us :damn:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Anybody comparing this to Empire Strikes Back or Dark Knight

is smoking Crack

This is a top -tier summer action blockbuster but not a film ..

its like the best you can do with this plot but you bring a lot of good will in to this because of the 19 other films

and it kind of becomes action figure smashing in to monsters at wakanada

TDK lacks hand to hand combat which is why the movie aged kinda badly. the storyline and movie itself were amazing and I still tip my hat to Christopher Nolan but man, Batman is a master martial artist and superhero not some nikka off the street in layered military armour its like they humanized the movie too much to the point where it felt like the movie was better off as an action thriller that would have been better if Batman was never in it

tbh a lot of people got tired of watching Christian Bale yell at people like a lead singer of an amateur death metal band as well

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thor was a straight savage in this. :wow:

I'm so glad I went and watched this and avoided the spoilers. This is probably my favorite "team-up" movie Marvel has made. And a lot of that is based off what was at stake in this one. Felt like anyone could get killed at any moment.

Thanos :wow:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I hope the fox merger hurries up and . .I'd love Michael Korvac as an enemy, I'm telling yall he gives thanos that work without the gauntlet. . With it though might be a totally different story . .for now though I think it best to chill out on team ups and grand scale baddies.

Micheal korvac has all the makings to be a amazing villain because hes human . .hes a regular dude who gets kidnapped and used as a pawn but overcomes his kidnappers he even manages to steal power from galactus . .

The pieces are all there for him to make his appearance the original got crew, the setup of the multiverse to allow him to come from his universe to the avengers universe.
Thanos was a great villain transition right after Zemo