The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
This thread is like a funeral for dc.
dc fanboys are not ready to put the flower
on the casket even though they see it being
lowered into the ground....throw the flowers!!
:gucci:

wat6rr.jpg

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
But yeah I'm interested in how the casuals who don't know about the phases or the future plans are gonna react to this. The vibe I got from the audience when I watched was "wtf did I just watch?" once the screen went black

That’s the thing though . We’re the minority the average mcu fan has no idea about release dates for spidey and bp2. They really think they died.

A grown man in my theater was damn near crying saying “hell naw” when tchalla died. Like he didn’t just do a billy. Lmaoo

Marvel got another one. Ppl are leaving this movie completely shocked

Daps
You’re really going to compare those villains to the calamity that is thanos. Like I’m one whose down for all things black and right. But u sir is either bugging or trolling
In the movieverse, not the comic verse, yes all 3 played better villains than Thanos.

Code

Banned
Daps
Infinity War 2 comes out in May 2019

Spiderman 2 comes out July 2019

So how the hell are they going to market Spiderman Homecoming 2 without spoiling Infinity War 2? What is that first trailer gonna look like?

We got infinity war trailer before black panther so its gonna be the same thing

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope the fox merger hurries up and . .I'd love Michael Korvac as an enemy, I'm telling yall he gives thanos that work without the gauntlet. . With it though might be a totally different story . .for now though I think it best to chill out on team ups and grand scale baddies.

Micheal korvac has all the makings to be a amazing villain because hes human . .hes a regular dude who gets kidnapped and used as a pawn but overcomes his kidnappers he even manages to steal power from galactus . .

The pieces are all there for him to make his appearance the original got crew, the setup of the multiverse to allow him to come from his universe to the avengers universe.