The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yeah Thor was dope in this. And they did a good job of balancing his serious "I'm a God" demeanor in his first two solo flicks with his jokey demeanor in "Thor: Ragnarok." It was also good how even in a few short scenes, you actually felt the weight of Thor's loss and how it made him really give no fukks when it came to creating the weapon and going straight at Thanos. Besides Thanos, he had the most compelling arc in the movie and him touching down in Wakanda with the Avengers theme blasting got the biggest reaction from the audience
Thor touched down in Wakanda the same way Lebron comes on the court to throw up the dust

not sure if hes stronger now that he survived being burned by a sun (which could easily transfer as cosmic energy) but this movie FINALLY solidified how strong he is.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Man it’s time for us to come together as a family and have a dialogue about “Dark Knight” being THE most overrated comic movie of all time.

Wack fighting scenes
Heath Ledger basically being goofy for 2hrs
Shoe horning the Wack Two-Face arc
Lame ending

I agree but for different reasons. Joker should've won. Batman was meh at best.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You’re really going to compare those villains to the calamity that is thanos. Like I’m one whose down for all things black and right. But u sir is either bugging or trolling
You’re confusing the most powerful villain with the most compelling villain. Thanos like hela could give everyone that work but he’s still not as fun to watch a cottonmouth

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm not as overly critical of the film as you are cuz I still think it was a very good flick, but I def agree with your overall sentiment. I avoided the trailers as best I could and stayed away from potential spoilers, but people aren't being honest if they don't acknowledge their suspension of disbelief had to have been affected KNOWING BP and Spider-Man sequels are already announced. It is what it is, but that's just keeping it one hundred :manny:

Chadwick Boseman is a hollywood mega star now. You think studio execs are gonna sacrifice a literal billion dollar cash cow for the sake of artistic film making integrity and for an emotional catharsis?

C'mon now.
Funny thing is I’m probably seeming harder on it than I actually am. It was a flawed enjoyable popcorn flick :manny:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I sniff a Shuri/Peter Parker romance soon happening. They both the same age, have higher intellect and the world is now open to Wakanda, which might mean Shuri could easily become an American citizen, which she kinda hinted at the end of BP since she likes westernized culture

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also, I assumed Doctor Strange didnt become THAT much good at sorcery after his movie but it clearly seems like he got a HUGE upgrade because some of the spells looked straight out of the comic and he focused less on martial arts
That multiplicity spell he cast around Thanos was one of the coolest looking scenes of any Marvel movie so far IMO and did look straight out a Ditko story. Im a huge Strange fan