The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand Doctor Strange in this.

Couldn't he just go back(in time) and kill Thanos before he gets the power stone?Or kill baby Thanos? He never even used the time stone. Also cant he just jump where he wants? Why did he need Stark to turn the ship around? The Ancient One dumped him on Mt Everest and he got back when he barely knew how to use his magic. Also couldn't he have hid the stone in the dark dimension or something?

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
The Thor getting a new eye thing was weird... how was that able to work, the new eye was robotic like im confused lol..

aint Vision made out of Vibranium looool ?? p*ssy got yoked up from start to finish bytch ass nikka was a punk :mjlol: i didn't care about his death, i was happy the stone got yoked.. fuccin hoe

:mjlol: cot damn

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Breh I don't give a fukk about DC or Marvel. The same cannot be said for you, so clearly you aren't coming from an unbiased position.

The only people getting aggy about my comments either A. put the Nolan films on a pedestal or B. prefer DC. Not saying everyone else will agree with me but cats are talking like "TDK" is "2001: A Space Odyssey" or some shyt. I don't hold "TDK" in any higher regard than "The Winter Soldier" or "Black Panther". They're all comic book movies.

Fred.
You pretty much only post in marvel threads, you’ve made claims like “I don’t know anybody who actually read dc comics” etc don’t pretend to be some impartial person when you very clearly have a preference.

Fact is you’re trying to downplay what joker did while praise thanos actions that we know for a fact don’t even matter.

The fact you launched into ad hominem instead of addressing what I posted says it all. Your posts are mad fan boyish in this thread so kettle calling the pot black.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
I don't understand Doctor Strange in this.

Couldn't he just go back(in time) and kill Thanos before he gets the power stone?Or kill baby Thanos? He never even used the time stone. Also cant he just jump where he wants? Why did he need Stark to turn the ship around? The Ancient One dumped him on Mt Everest and he got back when he barely knew how to use his magic. Also couldn't he have hid the stone in the dark dimension or something?

In my mind Strange has already defeated him. He's a way more adept user of the time stone than Thanos, as he demonstrated by looking at all the future outcomes. :sas2:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Leaving the theater now and I’m not sure the audience really liked the film brehs :francis:

Heard somebody say “stole my
Money” :russ:

Personally I enjoyed the movie. It was the best Avengers film by far :yeshrug:
I've never seen so many people stay for the post credit scenes:mjlol:

It's like everyone was in shock and disbelief and stuck around waiting for some kind of gotcha, just kidding moment or deux ex machina to change what they just watched and send them home happy...:sadcam:

But instead, Nick Fury shows up, dies, and then the screen says "Thanos will return":troll:

The gasps and unrest caused was funny as hell...:lolbron:

Little kids sitting in their 4th grade class this afternoon just depressed:mjcry:thinking about death and mortality for the first time in their young lives:mjcry:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Saw it last night at 10:30pm. It's the best Avengers movie thus far but I still think there are some other Marvel movies better than it. I had some issues with the movie as well. I thought we would of gotten more character interactions between certain characters. The score could of been better too. I need to watch it again though.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most impactful death in the movie to me was Gamora. It enhanced Thanos' character because it made you realize he actually does care about something outside of his mission and it reinforced just how much he believed in what he was doing. And then it actually had an even bigger payoff in the overall plot where it becomes the reason for Quill screwing everything up.

The deaths at the end were shocking and the Spidey scene hit me a bit with him pleading with Tony right before but like @Dominic Brehetto said, knowing they have release dates it's kind of ehhh, as far as real emotional impact.

But yeah I'm interested in how the casuals who don't know about the phases or the future plans are gonna react to this. The vibe I got from the audience when I watched was "wtf did I just watch?" once the screen went black

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn y'all nikkas really doing the race thing in here? Ain't that for the locker room?

Falcon and war machine was putting in some work. shyt Spider-Man and tony was getting their ass kicked the whole movie. Captain America wasn't in the forefront either and he's the golden boy.

I think the overwhelming success of black panther has a specific crowd feeling some type of way because he wasn't the hero in this movie.

falcom and war machine are trash characters in the mcu, they should've been murk nobody want to see these nikkaz

black panther didn't do anything for the movie he was just background might as well have been an extra