The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Just curious, are you fairly familiar with the source material? They don’t call him “The Mad Titan” for nothing.

Before he got the gauntlet and stones..... it’s already got explained how he for years went and goes about his business..... he wipes out civilizations on planets. That’s just in him and he’s not gonna just chance once he gets absolute power.

They didn’t want to kill Vision because to them not only is he a living being, he’s part of there team. They’ve fought many battles before that they overcame and eve still then they believed they would overcome this no different than any other battle.

That Starlord thing was just blind emotion...... like he just literally reacted on how he felt at that moment.... like he blanked. No different then how shyt escalates in real life when something negatively shocking it traumatic happens to someone

For no 3 movies, it’s been established how much Gamora and her sister HATED Thanos. And with all the fukked up shyt she’s witnessed him do. She didn’t think he loved her or anyone. She like literally said that shyt right before what happened happened. So not sure how that can be mistaken, why would she think he loves her when he from her perception always been cold and she hates him with her everything?

star lord having freak outs and making dumb decisions is in his wheel barrel as a character

he went crazy on ego when he told peter that he gave his mother cancer

(I agree with you FYI ...)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
star lord having freak outs and making dumb decisions is in his wheel barrel as a character

he went crazy on ego when he told peter that he gave his mother cancer

(I agree with you FYI ...)
tumblr_p7uodz0AgE1qeqbsjo1_540.jpg

:russ:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Holy sh*t.... wow I’m speechless brehs

Might be my fav superhero movie of all time.

I am at a loss for words

The balls on Disney man...when they flip the script just amazing

And I’m a die hard DC Stan

Wow brehs

:wow:

I agree but why do y’all keep giving DIsney the credit for these movies? Iron man was dope before Disney bought them out. Give marvel their credit I’m sure all Disney does is provide the budget and do the promo.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
For all of Josh Brolin's seeming intelligence I think I like where this is going. If anybody is familiar with the comics - although Thanos is super powerful and calculating at the end of the day he is still just a OP cosmic thug.

He's actually kind of a buffoon at times if my memory serves. :pachaha:

I'm pretty sure once nerds finish analyzing this film they will be able to point out some key mistakes he made that will defeat him in the sequel.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably gonna piss some people off but Thanos > The Joker. :manny:

Thanos wiped out half the universe....The Joker couldn't even blow up two boats. It's like....c'mon son.

Now, if you want to argue Heath Ledger's performance as an actor was better than Josh Brolin's :yeshrug: I can't say I disagree as one was really there and one was a CGI mo-cap performance....but aside from that, nah.

Fred.

I respect your opinion. But it crazy. JOKER was a way better villain than Thanos. Heath's Joker is the greatest comic book villain of all time. That's not changing anytime soon.

Was this AVENGERS a better than usual Marvel movie? Yes, because it finally had real stakes. But Thanos was at best a menacing villain. His motivations weren't unique. He wasn't deep like Killmonger.

This movie is gonna be over hyped because people got killed. But will be brought back to life again in AVENGERS 4.

I will say this, this movie is better than most Marvel movies, though.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Saying this follows the comic doesn't make it better

I gotta stop you right there because whether or not people like or dislike this movie is irrelevant....I'm saying complaining about that one aspect is silly when that's how the original story goes. Cats been asking for these movies to stick to the source material for years....they nail what is probably the most the defining moment in the Infinity Gauntlet story arc....and people are talking about it's dumb to bring characters back to life. :dead:

Fred.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ people saying thanos needs an Oscar and is better than joker. Y’all need to get a grip.

Thank you. That shyt is ridiculous. There has been no Marvel movie better than Nolan's DARK KNIGHT. The closest would be LOGAN (which is a Fox movie) or maybe Winter Soldier or Black Panther.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I wanted to like this movie so much...I was so excited.

That's usually how my life is though. Anything I get excited about is usually a let down.

I cant remember one time in my life where something I was excited for wasn't a let down. :mjcry:

Im not even excited for the 2nd part.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ok seriously I know everyone has their opinions and all that. But How sway? How is the humor considered negative? I never understood why there are so many criticisms of the humor. Especially since you should already know what it is with these movies. I’m just saying I don’t see humor as a bad thing in any movie, and the humor doesn’t take away from the serious tone of the movie. :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I respect your opinon. But it crazy/ JOKER was a way betetr villain than Thanos. Heath's Joker is the greatest comic book villain of all time. That's not changing anytime soon.

Was this AVENGERS a better than usual Marvel movie? Yes, because it finally had real stakes. But Thanos was at best a menacing villain. His motivations weren't unique. He wasn't deep like Killmonger.

This movie is gonna be overhyped because people got killed. But will be brought back to life again in AVENGERS 4.

I will say this, this movie is better than most Marvel movies, though.

How was The Joker better?

I'm not asking which you prefer....I'm asking you, what did The Joker actually accomplish as a villain vs what Thanos accomplished. Never mind who is coming back, because most of the Avengers cast doesn't have contracts past 4.

And if we're playing the over hyped card, "TDK" is over hyped because Ledger died. And I love that movie.

Fred.