The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it a suprise to the system that the og avengers survivie and all the young guns die ...

but it feels cheap .. that none of the og avengers died and only rocket surivived of the new crew :yeshrug:

if you enjoy that bp died good for you :manny:

all the lil kids and aunties and grandmothers that went to this cause they liked Black Panther prob will sit out the next avengers film

that was my basic point :hubie:

We aren't talking about the same thing breh.

This movie and the next one was done before "BP" came out. So no decisions could be made based on that.

So while I see your point....I'm saying there's nothing Marvel could do about it.

I don't know how you got "you enjoyed BP dying" out of anything I said. Him dying in this movie was done before his movie came out. That's all I'm saying.

Lastly, none of the OG Avengers died because they are going to die in the next one. None of them have contracts with Marvel going forward. So you kill the new Avengers in this one for shock value....bring them back, then in the next movie kill the OGs. The new Avengers replace them. I called this shyt before the movie even came out.

Fred.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna give Marvel the benefit of the doubt and assume that there's a bigger reason why Doctor Strange gave Thanos the time stone. Him and Tony were arguing for half the movie and he told him at the beginning that his only duty was to protect the stone. No way would he give it to Thanos just to spare Tony's life lol. At first I thought Strange was playing another trick. But based on a video I just saw I'm wondering if the one possible future Strange saw in which Thanos was actually defeated is dependent on Tony being alive. I haven't read the comics so if one of ya'll knows more then please explain.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
We aren't talking about the same thing breh.

This movie and the next one was done before "BP" came out. So no decisions could be made based on that.

So while I see your point....I'm saying there's nothing Marvel could do about it.

I don't know how you got "you enjoyed BP dying" out of anything I said. Him dying in this movie was done before his movie came out. That's all I'm saying.

Lastly, none of the OG Avengers died because they are going to die in the next one. None of them have contracts with Marvel going forward. So you kill the new Avengers in this one for shock value....bring them back, then in the next movie kill the OGs. The new Avengers replace them. I called this shyt before the movie even came out.

Fred.

ok i see your point

giphy.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Didn't Show Xander
Black Order :laff: wasn't shyt!
Gamora dying/sacrifice was boring and predictable
Battle on Wakanda was whack and hard to follow
What happened to the set piece that was so much better than the airport scene?
Nebula was useless
...So was Wong
Pretty much no Hulk the whole fukking movie
Scarlet Witch nerfed then OP, then nerfed...then OP again

shyt was weak...looks like Im in the minority though.

Was better than Justice League though.:mjlol:
The scene where Spiderman Ironman Strange and starlord fight Thanos was pretty good. But they ruined it with the ending.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna give Marvel the benefit of the doubt and assume that there's a bigger reason why Doctor Strange gave Thanos the time stone. Him and Tony were arguing for half the movie and he told him at the beginning that his only duty was to protect the stone. No way would he give it to Thanos just to spare Tony's life lol. At first I thought Strange was playing another trick. But based on a video I just saw I'm wondering if the one possible future Strange saw in which Thanos was actually defeated is dependent on Tony being alive. I haven't read the comics so if one of ya'll knows more then please explain.

I don't think it necessarily has to do with Tony being alive. I think Dr. Strange was going to give Thanos the Time Stone regardless, because that's the only way to beat him.

Which sounds weird but in the comics Thanos is the type of person to win, and then pick apart why he won and how it could've went better. So I'm assuming the way they eventually win, is to give Thanos what he wants, and then let him un-do it as he tries to improve on his plan.

This ain't directed at you personally but....again, this is from the comics....so when and if it happens in the movie I don't want to hear anyone complaining.

Fred.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I assume that strange saw the 1 scenario which defeats Thanos in the future requires Tony so he saved his life in exchange for the time stone.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The feeling i got at the end of this is the same feeling I got when I saw Tony get killed at the end of Scarface for the first time.

I'm glad the Russos weren't scared to end this without a happy ending
I don't think most (female) MCU moviegoers was really for that going by the responses I heard from the audience. :mjlol:

Give me that dark and gritty for part 1 and hope with rays of light breaking through the dark clouds for part 2. Which is how Justice League should've played out but that's another story