The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And I'm :mjlol:at people talking about "b bu but it's dumb to kill everyone and then just reverse it!"....that's literally exactly what happens in the comics.

If these movies deviate from the source material, people complain. Marvel follows the source material, and people complain.:yeshrug:

Lastly, to the people saying "why did all of the OG cast survive?"....because they don't have contracts past "Avengers 4". All of the deaths reversed in this movie will be the MCU going forward....expect all the OGs to die in "Avengers 4".

Fred.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Maw's presence was off the chain....take notes Snoke.

you know come to think of it he did kinda have jedi powers

if you stick him in a star wars movie and have him be some ancient sith he'd have fit right in.

he really was a great villain and was very memorable given the short amount of time he was given :ehh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
The Thor getting a new eye thing was weird... how was that able to work, the new eye was robotic like im confused lol..

aint Vision made out of Vibranium looool ?? p*ssy got yoked up from start to finish bytch ass nikka was a punk :mjlol: i didn't care about his death, i was happy the stone got yoked.. fuccin hoe

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The Thor getting a new eye thing was weird... how was that able to work, the new eye was robotic like im confused lol..

aint Vision made out of Vibranium looool ?? p*ssy got yoked up from start to finish bytch ass nikka was a punk :mjlol: i didn't care about his death, i was happy the stone got yoked.. fuccin hoe
:dead:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it would have been an easy edit of the black panther dust scene but :yeshrug:

Ok breh....and then what?

The next film is done too. So even if they edited his death out....he'd still be dead in "Avengers 4". Like I said, they finished filming both of these back in December.

Fred.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I didn't like the eye thing either.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Simp vibes all over the place with Vision. :mjlol:

Didn't give a damn when ol Olsen girl turned to dust. :russ:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
i had no idea the post-credit scene was a reference to captain marvel... call me stupid but for a moment i actually thought they were referencing galactus.

i thought i heard nick fury or that other chick say something along the lines of.. "we're picking up a signal and it's 10x bigger than Thanos"... or something like that.

i'm sittin there in the theater like :ohhh:"they're actually gonna do it.."