The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Ok breh....and then what?

The next film is done too. So even if they edited his death out....he'd still be dead in "Avengers 4". Like I said, they finished filming both of these back in December.

Fred.

it a suprise to the system that the og avengers survivie and all the young guns die ...

but it feels cheap .. that none of the og avengers died and only rocket surivived of the new crew :yeshrug:

if you enjoy that bp died good for you :manny:

all the lil kids and aunties and grandmothers that went to this cause they liked Black Panther prob will sit out the next avengers film

that was my basic point :hubie:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The Thor getting a new eye thing was weird... how was that able to work, the new eye was robotic like im confused lol..

aint Vision made out of Vibranium looool ?? p*ssy got yoked up from start to finish bytch ass nikka was a punk :mjlol: i didn't care about his death, i was happy the stone got yoked.. fuccin hoe
I liked that they basically Last Jedied all the changes to Thor that Watiti did with Ragnork on some fukk your creative vision type shyt.
Oh you don't think he needs a Hammer, Fukk you we'll give him a bigger one in the next movie.
Oh you think it's cool to take out his eye? Fukk we putting that shyt back in.
Oh you think Korg and Valkrie should replace the warriors three going forward? Fukk you they're dead now. don't even get any more lines (shout to Fandrell & Volstagg)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:mjlol:
she woke up when that ship exploded then.
:laff:
what's more insulting than having an overabundance of humor is that it isn't even funny.

RDJ: "the avengers... earth's mightiest heroes"

Alien girl: "you mean like kevin bacon??"

that actually got a few laughs in my theater:what:

i don't even....:what:
Sounds like it did its job then
yv1MvN8.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Probably gonna piss some people off but Thanos > The Joker. :manny:

Thanos wiped out half the universe....The Joker couldn't even blow up two boats. It's like....c'mon son.

Now, if you want to argue Heath Ledger's performance as an actor was better than Josh Brolin's :yeshrug: I can't say I disagree as one was really there and one was a CGI mo-cap performance....but aside from that, nah.

Fred.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aint Vision made out of Vibranium looool ?? p*ssy got yoked up from start to finish bytch ass nikka was a punk :mjlol: i didn't care about his death, i was happy the stone got yoked.. fuccin hoe

I think its a mix of vibranium and tissue so thats why he kept getting stabbed up

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
And I'm :mjlol:at people talking about "b bu but it's dumb to kill everyone and then just reverse it!"....that's literally exactly what happens in the comics.

If these movies deviate from the source material, people complain. Marvel follows the source material, and people complain.:yeshrug:

Lastly, to the people saying "why did all of the OG cast survive?"....because they don't have contracts past "Avengers 4". All of the deaths reversed in this movie will be the MCU going forward....expect all the OGs to die in "Avengers 4".

Fred.
Expect the OG Avengers to sacrifice themselves for the new Avengers too.

The throughline for this film was sacrifice, "we don't trade lives", and the lengths (killing and suicide) you'll go to "save" what you love. That'll probably continue since the Russos wrote and filmed both movies all at once.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had no idea the post-credit scene was a reference to captain marvel... call me stupid but for a moment i actually thought they were referencing galactus.

i thought i heard nick fury or that other chick say something along the lines of.. "we're picking up a signal and it's 10x bigger than Thanos"... or something like that.

i'm sittin there in the theater like :ohhh:"they're actually gonna do it.."
:gucci::snoop::upsetfavre:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You know what I take that back. The only noise made was booing when it said “Thanos will return”

People lookin at Thanos like he killed a family member.

Responding to the above 2 post:russ:

I had to slightly break the silence in a chuckle when I saw that. Cuz people had the same response like “well damn??? And “what happens to the Avengers?”

[

audience walking out gave the :dwillhuh: or :scust: or :picard:

and all the black pantehr fans were like :dahell:

Yea no one was expecting that to say the least

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Didn't Show Xander
Black Order :laff: wasn't shyt!
Gamora dying/sacrifice was boring and predictable
Battle on Wakanda was whack and hard to follow
What happened to the set piece that was so much better than the airport scene?
Nebula was useless
...So was Wong
Pretty much no Hulk the whole fukking movie
Scarlet Witch nerfed then OP, then nerfed...then OP again

shyt was weak...looks like Im in the minority though.

Was better than Justice League though.:mjlol: