The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
My only knock on this film was that Thanos didn’t use these (except in the flashback)

latest

Those things were terrifying and so unexpected in the first Avengers movie. I thought they would’ve been a nice addition to the battle of Wakanda.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Strange was the star of the show for me. Cumberbatch is an excellent actor.

I'm guessing they're gonna retire RDJ after the next Avengers and Cumberbatch takes on the 'lead' role

Yuuup!

They basically foreshadowing it with him n Pepper’s upcoming wedding.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i think in terms of just money making disney finally made a mistake

not a DC/Wb level mistake

but black panther should have survived the reckoning

because the og avengers- Capt marvel and black panther trying to get things back in order would keep everybody happy

I am surprise marvel didnt make the russo reverse that after the five weeks at number one

This movie (and the next one) were done filming back in December before "Black Panther" even came out.

Nothing in this movie (for better or worse) was decided based on the success or failure of "BP".

This ain't directed at you but I'm :dead: at people talking about Marvel killed/nerfed BP as some kind of response to "BP". shyt is literally impossible, unless Marvel really has the Time Stone.

Fred.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
This movie (and the next one) were done filming back in December before "Black Panther" even came out.

Nothing in this movie (for better or worse) was decided based on the success or failure of "BP".

This ain't directed at you but I'm :dead: at people talking about Marvel killed/nerfed BP as some kind of response to "BP". shyt is literally impossible, unless Marvel really has the Time Stone.

Fred.

it would have been an easy edit of the black panther dust scene but :yeshrug:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Ebony Maw is a better villain than some comic book movies main villain. Dude had a ton of charisma and smarmy menace. His abilities just looked cool. The movie lost something when he took his L.

The other Black Order goons though:camby:
Maw's presence was off the chain....take notes Snoke.