The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
From the depiction in the movie it appears even with the stones getting a fatal wound would end Thanos. He was on his knee thinking gawd dam, say Thor took the initiative after having him gasping for air and pulled out the axe and gave him that fatality (head off).

Hmm...I see what you’re saying. Thanos is known the comics to “purposely” lose due to his conflicting reasoning. Still, I just couldn’t see Thor taking out Thanos like that as the weapon is as powerful as what Thanos could accomplish with the Gauntlet at a seconds notice.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The three times people put their feelings before the bigger picture - Wanda with Vision, Starlord with Gamora and Gamora with Nebula - had me :snoop: not because I thought it was bad writing but because they risked the fukking fate of the Universe :damn:

I didn't care for Nebula the most though, Vision dying wasn't a big hit but Nebula? Man sorry but Thanos can't get to the damn Soul stone and if the sis gotta go, she gotta go :birdman:

Nah don’t compare Wanda with bytch ass Peter and Gamora ( Peter being the worst of the two). Wanda came through in the end, once Thanos got the time stone there was no means of destroying the others.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Maybe Thanos was holding back and just toying with him as he had 5 of the 6 stones at that point. He was just doing it for sport and not really taking it seriously.

Nah he used his other hand meaning Cap was capable of achieving what he was intending which was stopping him from closing his fist and using the gauntlet. When Thanos arrived at Wankanda there was no more fukking about he had just killed the only thing he loved he just wanted to get things over with.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Nah he used his other hand meaning Cap was capable of achieving what he was intending which was stopping him from closing his fist and using the gauntlet. When Thanos arrived at Wankanda there was no more fukking about he had just killed the only thing he loved he just wanted to get things over with.

Hmm...I agree with this:ehh:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
man Peter fukked up royally they LITERALLY had the gauntlet off.

So with Strange saying only 1 outcome saw them winning who do you think he saw..Ironman or Thor?

Man the most depressing death was Spider-Man, I DID NOT expect him to die..

Tony is going to be the hero at the sacrifice of his own life, I guarantee it. Everyone knows the next film is RDJ swan song he is on his way out.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So, did Valkyrie and Korg die on Thor's ship? :francis:

What about Miek :mjcry:

Thor said he killed half his people. It makes little sense considering in Ragnarok everyone was on the ship and that shyt got destroyed, but maybe they retconned it :mjcry:

They'll return after 4 though. At this point I wonder if anyone will be dead after 4, the "Cap and Iroman will sacrifice themselves" theory makes the most sense as the Russo's know that having everyone comeback would make Infinity War feel cheap.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still not sold on Thanos' motives. It just isn't very compelling or plausible, IMO.

He's a actual villain though. How many villian's motivations are actually plausible without making the hero look like a a$$hole though? Thought it could've been illustrated more in the film, as far as its effectiveness. I'm glad they didn't make him a sympathetic villain.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Thor said he killed half his people. It makes little sense considering in Ragnarok everyone was on the ship and that shyt got destroyed, but maybe they retconned it :mjcry:

They'll return after 4 though. At this point I wonder if anyone will be dead after 4, the "Cap and Iroman will sacrifice themselves" theory makes the most sense as the Russo's know that having everyone comeback would make Infinity War feel cheap.

Our boy Batista got the biggest laughs in the theater I was in :mjgrin:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
He's a actual villain though. How many villian's motivations are actually plausible without making the hero look like a a$$hole though? Thought it could've been illustrated more in the film, as far as its effectiveness. I'm glad they didn't make him a sympathetic villain.

You're right. I was trying to make sense of crazy. lol. There's a lot of crazy mofos who'd like to destroy half the world in real life, so his motives aren't so far-fetched. I just really enjoyed seeing a villain like Killmonger whose motives were understandable.