The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I wonder if Captain Marvel knows Adam Warlock:jbhmm: If that is the case then maybe that could be the key to besting Thanos.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't watch any of her past reviews, I just agree with everything she said in this one :yeshrug:

Nah, I'm just saying. I personally didn't overall agree with this review partially due to her past reviews, which you can't say positive/negative things and have the counter reset on some :yeshrug: shyt.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Holy sh*t.... wow I’m speechless brehs

Might be my fav superhero movie of all time.

I am at a loss for words

The balls on Disney man...when they flip the script just amazing

And I’m a die hard DC Stan

Wow brehs

:wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was the only outcome where they win? So Wtf did strange see that makes this a win? I wondering if Strange saw this leading up to Fury calling Captain Marvel and now they have a big gun to fight Thanos. Shouldn’t he have called her anyway when the ships arrived?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the only outcome where they win? So Wtf did strange see that makes this a win? I wondering if Strange saw this leading up to Fury calling Captain Marvel and now they have a big gun to fight Thanos. Shouldn’t he have called her anyway when the ships arrived?

we have no idea breh, them contacting CM too early might result in the avengers getting that work too early.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
better than Black Panther? are your local theaters sold out? 'cause you had to sit next to someone at a BP show for at least two weeks before it cleared out a bit. i can wait

It's a different film than BP, BP is mostly character driven for the most par, while AIW aside from Thanos/someothercharacters is.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Should have been called Thanos Quest. All those scenes with him were dope as hell. I would have reordered a few of the scenes. Thanos explaining his genocide plan and taking child Gamora would have been first.

By the time they actually got to his reasoning in the film action fatigue set it for me. I may not watch this again until part 2 drops.

Salute to Red a Skull on the comeback, did agent smith reprise his role? Now I can watch Cap part 1 without being pissed off.

Edit.

Why is black widow surviving all types of intergalactic shyt? :camby:
Nah, dude absolutely hates Marvel and the fact that he ever took that gig :pachaha:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Im slightly disappointed...

Movie was kind of a let down, shyt felt empty to me.

It was all over the place, and we all know everybody important is getting brought back.

Wasn't surprised by shyt...soul stone location was meh and it moved way too fast.

This shyt was like a long ass set up for the next movie...but now Im not even that interested in the rest of the story because we all know all that shyt will be undone some kind of way.

I had so much faith in the Russo bros but they bit off way more than they could chew.

Last edited: