The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
on a sidenote, Hulk (not Banner) gotta be the biggest p*ssy walking in MCU, right?

Got shyt beat down his leg in the opening scene and wanted none of that smoke the rest of the movie :wtb:

after ragnarok with Hulk turning
back to Bruce in the quinjet the tug
of war was reset with Bruce putting
the Hulk back in time out....
The Hulk fears nothing.
Bruce let you know he was in control
because he was able to tell you about Thanos.
when the Hulk is in control shyt's a blur
with Bruce asking what happened and
fearing that he hurt people.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I enjoyed the film more like a zombie or slasher movie

Especially the way Samuel Jackson melted at the end

The way they brought back the Red Skull was brilliant

I don't know if this is really a movie and more like a joy ride it felt more like an experience than a narrative, it felt more akin to a television show.

Some of the CGI in Wauconda didn't look fully rendered

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
movie won't come close to panther numbers, because its not original
the story isn't original
Movie is 80 percent action sequences that go on for too long with generic villains
Nobody remembers red skulls pointless to put him in there other than look remember him
The comedy was too much, and the jokes were bad and tried too hard, like when batista was standing still talking about he's invincible

I'm pretty sure they had this script wrote before the black panther movie, because they rehashed too much stuff, t'challa already died in the first black panther, making him disappear was just dumb especially when its so many useless characters like war machine, black widow, etc

this will probably mark the end of the comic book era, its just too much crammed in
thanos motivations make zero sense, the universe has no limit and is infinite, plus with the stones he could create unlimited resources

he was able to control reality before the last battles, but he still squaring up when he could've just turned everyone to bubbles

movie was trash to be honest, the cosmic is goofy and stupid, doesn't fit in outside of comic books

Youve+got+a+point+_2c203556031be0b88d822334c1921ae8.jpg

v2sens.jpg

We are Groot...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Am I the only one that didn't care if Vision died? I had no emotional investment in Scarlet Witch/Vision at all.

The three times people put their feelings before the bigger picture - Wanda with Vision, Starlord with Gamora and Gamora with Nebula - had me :snoop: not because I thought it was bad writing but because they risked the fukking fate of the Universe :damn:

I didn't care for Nebula the most though, Vision dying wasn't a big hit but Nebula? Man sorry but Thanos can't get to the damn Soul stone and if the sis gotta go, she gotta go :birdman:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Some new fans black panther brought on where so pissed because t'challah got rocked the whole fight

And am like it' a comic book moview and BP made a Billy of course he will come back