The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
movie won't come close to panther numbers, because its not original
the story isn't original
Movie is 80 percent action sequences that go on for too long with generic villains
Nobody remembers red skulls pointless to put him in there other than look remember him
The comedy was too much, and the jokes were bad and tried too hard, like when batista was standing still talking about he's invincible

I'm pretty sure they had this script wrote before the black panther movie, because they rehashed too much stuff, t'challa already died in the first black panther, making him disappear was just dumb especially when its so many useless characters like war machine, black widow, etc

this will probably mark the end of the comic book era, its just too much crammed in
thanos motivations make zero sense, the universe has no limit and is infinite, plus with the stones he could create unlimited resources

he was able to control reality before the last battles, but he still squaring up when he could've just turned everyone to bubbles

movie was trash to be honest, the cosmic is goofy and stupid, doesn't fit in outside of comic books

fukking miserable ass people on here I swear. Man fukk your opinion

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:damnshakebp:
Be loyal brehs
r8L7PTl_zpsfrk7qsva.png

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I’m hoping that Thanos doesn’t lose to the Avengers in some asanine way. The only way to beat Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet is if he allows them to win, plain and simple. Ain’t no way in hell he can be fcuked with all the Infinity stones at his disposal.

Thor seemed to hurt him there at the end and had him on his knees.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Instant classic. This movie had everything you could have asked for. Lots of action, good comedy and some nice surprises. Way better than I expected. If you have 4dx or the real imax in your area pay the money and go see it there, it’s worth it

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The movie IS a part 1 but it holds it's own just fine just like Two Towers or Empire Strikes Back. I don't agree with the criticism at all on that front.

Comedy was the weakest part imo. Not because it had too much, at this point I expected more than the movie had so I was gladly surprised, specially for the last act. But because it was not funny at all in a lot of exchanges. The only ones that made me laugh were the Guardians and Thor.

There's a lot shyt going on but I'm so invested on the characters and story that I had no issue with it. It felt like a big epic and it was exactly that. A whole bunch of cool scenes and fights and I DID NOT see the finger snap coming.

Thanos was incredible, I didn't think a CGI character would get to me like Caesar again but damn, Brolin and the special effects department did it :wow:

I need a gif of Banner in the Hulk Buster at the end, that shyt had to be the worst CGI ever on a Marvel movie, it was so bad I couldn't help but laugh at it. He was on the backround but holy shyt was it bad :mjlol:

WHAT DID STRANGE SEE?? :damn:

Lastly, I knew the post credit had to be Captain Marvel but the nerd in me still had hope that the signal from Fury was going to say "Fantastic Four", I know that it was practically impossible but I just couldn't help it.

Breh he didn’t struggle they outright won, if not for over emotional bytch ass Star Lord they would have taken him down.

They would've taken the gauntlet off him but not kill him or something.

I agree power levels were all over the place as they had to adapt them to who he was facing but that's a regular issue with comics and everytime you have an overpowered dude. Maybe I've seen too much DBZ and Dragon Ball Super that I don't care much about this sorta thing if the story is compelling - and I thought it was in this movie - but him getting trapped by Stark, Strange and the rest wasn't that far fetched, Strange is powerful as fukk and the rest just followed a plan to distract him so Mantis could do her thing...and only for a bit because he was too damn powerful.

You gotta make Thanos somewhat vulnerable and even though they took some leaps in power levels, I didn't think it was that bad. in that case.

Cap being completely fine after getting punched in the face was WAY more egregious imo.

Last edited: