The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
What a great fukkin experience. Not the best movie, but the best experience I’ve had in a Marvel or superhero movie.

The entire theater was clapping, gasping and clapping and gasping at every moment.

Seeing it again Tuesday with the wife, i’ll Have a better rating after.

But for now i’ll say 7.5/10

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Thor seemed to hurt him there at the end and had him on his knees.

Thanos was playing it off in my opinion. He had all the Infinity Stones so he was basically a GOD. He gave Thor the “satisfaction “ of seeing him be wounded but in reality, it may as well have been a scratch.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Still, with Thanos having 4 of the 6 Infinity Stones, they shouldn’t even be able to touch him. Thanos had to be Nerfed just a tad bit in this movie, otherwise it would’ve been a wrap from jump street.
This. And, even in the comic, it takes time for Thanos to acclimate himself to the new power.

Despite the limitations they had to work with, this was great. Idk if it's my new favorite (Winter Spldier), but it's up there. Movie was godlike:wow:

I encourage everyone to read the comic, though. Much darker, and deeper.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
on a sidenote, Hulk (not Banner) gotta be the biggest p*ssy walking in MCU, right?

Got shyt beat down his leg in the opening scene and wanted none of that smoke the rest of the movie :wtb:

Can you blame him though?:mjcry: Especially once Thanos started to get them stones, Hulk was probably like, I’m crazy, but I’m not that crazy to fight a powered up Thanos straight up.

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
Cap being completely fine after getting punched in the face was WAY more egregious imo.

images

99196-004-B91F3F9B.jpg

russ.png

I am Groot!

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Wow. I knew there was gonna be a part two but there is no getting away from it, that ending left me flabbergasted. I still don't know whether it was good or bad but what I do know is that it left me wanting more...:patrice:

The pacing in this film was like nothing I've ever seen. It went from 0-100 right from the jump and only let up in one scene between Thanos and his daughter. Guess you don't need much pacing when you've developed the film over a decade. Looking at you, WB :mjpls:

That opening scene...Is it just me or does anybody else think that Thanos had Hulk shook after that beat down at the start? :huhldup:Which might explain why he didn't wanna show face in the rest of the film?

Loki went out like a real one :salute:

Haven't seen the Dr. Strange film yet (seemed boring to me) but based on what I've seen of him here, I think I have no choice but to give it a view now :lupe:

The Iron Spider suit. :ohlawd:

I was wondering how they would intergrate the Guardians in this film but I think they did an amazing job :smugbiden:

What I hated most about this film though was how first Wonder and then even mpre bizzarely, Dr Strange essentially gave up two of the stones to save the lives of Vision and Iron Man. Like seriously, WTF? Especially in the case of Dr Strange:mindblown:

Can already tell a lot of the late MCU boarders are gonna take points off the film for the lack of Black Panther and Siri in the film :mjlol:

Thanos had a bad ass crew but they got way too little exposure in my opinion. :francis:

The final battles were absolutely mind blowing to me, cutting between Wakanda and the home planet of Thanos. Wow....just wow :gladbron:

When Black Panther said "Wakanda forever!" before opening the force field....I really felt that :wow:

Thor had the most bad ass scene in the film when he showed up on the battle field with his new weapon. shyt was straight bananas. :gladbron:

That fukking ending though....what the fukk was that??? Still very undecided on how I should feel about it. The Spiderman part had me feeling some type of way though, not even gonna front :to:

7/10 for me.

That's the way I took it. It seemed like he was shook after the ass beating and afraid to face them again since he was finally overpowered.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This. And, even in the comic, it takes time for Thanos to acclimate himself to the new power.

Despite the limitations they had to work with, this was great. Idk if it's my new favorite (Winter Spldier), but it's up there. Movie was godlike:wow:

I encourage everyone to read the comic, though. Much darker, and deeper.

Yes indeed! The comic fleshes things out much much more as you see just how powerful Thanos is with the gauntlet. This movie could only do so much with the source material due to the intense nature of the comic.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I've NEVER seen a theater that quiet qalking out of a movie. Everybody was walking around like they were in mourning or some shyt. No applause or anything like that. Even in the lobby after everybody just standing around talking and wondering what the hell they just watched myself included.

The silence from a jammed packed theater after Thanos snaps his fingers and has his chat with little Gamora is one of the most incredible things I've been a part of in a theater, it felt like no one was even breathing :russ: :wow: