The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I read a review that said BP was reduced to the role of a glorified field general.

He kinda is, but so did Cap :manny: the heroes that really shined were Wanda, Thor, Gamora, Strange, Tony and in lesser way Peter and Starlord. The rest had to take a backseat because they just couldn't all be at the same level in a movie like this.

T'Challa is mainly a field general and the most respected guy in the movie. Cap is "hope" and a field general too. Banner is a fukking p*ssy and used as comedy fodder :mjlol:

Thing is, Cap is gonna be the main hero for Avengers 4 most likely and Hulk will unleash like never before too...and T'Challa only gonna return once everything gets fixed. I get people not being happy about that if Black Panther is their main interest instead of the whole MCU.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
He kinda is, but so did Cap :manny: the heroes that really shined were Wanda, Thor, Gamora, Strange, Tony and in lesser way Peter and Starlord. The rest had to take a backseat because they just couldn't all be at the same level in a movie like this.

T'Challa is mainly a field general and the most respected guy in the movie. Cap is "hope" and a field general too. Banner is a fukking p*ssy and used as comedy fodder :mjlol:

Thing is, Cap is gonna be the main hero for Avengers 4 most likely and Hulk will unleash like never before too...and T'Challa only gonna return once everything gets fixed. I get people not being happy about that if Black Panther is their main interest instead of the whole MCU.
Thor fought so many tomato cans that one punch humbled him. I see a new face will be on the monument of champions.

momma

All Star
Daps
My mouth was open through the entire last 20 minutes or so. That was the most shocking, fascinating movie I've seen in my life. It's a kind of an odd movie structurally but your head is gonna explode by the end

Addressing some of the criticisms, I think the intrinsic nature of this movie lends itself to a few "problems". The qualities which some people see "good films" as having - developed character arcs, focused plot threads, etc. - this film just can't offer because you can't have that and also the epic massiveness people expect out of it. I would agree with anything 8.5 or above, although I'm not even tempted to rank or score this in any way until I see it multiple times

Last edited:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, totally forgot that cap was pretty much all fight scenes;

When it comes to BP, they're holding on him since I think they want to give Coolger leeway with the character and BP mythos, and especially since him and Cap. Marvel are going to be the heads when they do the New Avengers.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
movie won't come close to panther numbers, because its not original
the story isn't original
Movie is 80 percent action sequences that go on for too long with generic villains
Nobody remembers red skulls pointless to put him in there other than look remember him
The comedy was too much, and the jokes were bad and tried too hard, like when batista was standing still talking about he's invincible

I'm pretty sure they had this script wrote before the black panther movie, because they rehashed too much stuff, t'challa already died in the first black panther, making him disappear was just dumb especially when its so many useless characters like war machine, black widow, etc

this will probably mark the end of the comic book era, its just too much crammed in
thanos motivations make zero sense, the universe has no limit and is infinite, plus with the stones he could create unlimited resources

he was able to control reality before the last battles, but he still squaring up when he could've just turned everyone to bubbles

movie was trash to be honest, the cosmic is goofy and stupid, doesn't fit in outside of comic books
be90wr.png

Last edited:

momma

All Star
Daps
I read a review that said BP was reduced to the role of a glorified field general.

Yes but I would say Thanos, Iron Man, Star-Lord, Thor, Gamora, and Strange are literally the only characters who actually "do something" in the movie. Everybody else's roles/development in this movie are limited to a large extent