The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
marvel-comics-thanos-issue-13c.jpg

Thanos Wins :wow:

Nah, run that shyt back :mjcry:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That scene at the begining where Thanos put the beats to Hulk was classic. We need way more of that in A4. That hand to hand combat had me hyped.

They FINALLY did Thor justice too. Him and Strange (along with Wanda) were by far the most powerful in the movie besides Thanos of course.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I hated the post credit scene tbh

It felt like a waste

I felt this way at first but then I understood this was leading into the Captain Marvel movie which I think will make her the leader of the new Avengers team due to her experience and powers. Now we know just how huge of an impact she will have towards the end of Phase 3 and on to Phase 4.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking Infinity War might make less than Black Panther.

Black Panther got to where it was because of a hell of a lot of repeat viewings. A well put together film with a satisfying ending.

With this one, even if it's epic as hell, I don't see a lot of repeat viewings just because of how dark the ending is. Quite a few people will be pissed, especially those who don't know that the Gauntlet deaths will be reversed.

For those who do know, they will probably be more focused on what happens next rather than revisiting IW.

Brehs, Black Panther might outgross Infinity War. :wow:

movie won't come close to panther numbers, because its not original
the story isn't original
Movie is 80 percent action sequences that go on for too long with generic villains
Nobody remembers red skulls pointless to put him in there other than look remember him
The comedy was too much, and the jokes were bad and tried too hard, like when batista was standing still talking about he's invincible

I'm pretty sure they had this script wrote before the black panther movie, because they rehashed too much stuff, t'challa already died in the first black panther, making him disappear was just dumb especially when its so many useless characters like war machine, black widow, etc

this will probably mark the end of the comic book era, its just too much crammed in
thanos motivations make zero sense, the universe has no limit and is infinite, plus with the stones he could create unlimited resources

he was able to control reality before the last battles, but he still squaring up when he could've just turned everyone to bubbles

movie was trash to be honest, the cosmic is goofy and stupid, doesn't fit in outside of comic books

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Duck, should've got a showing tonight here in Cleveland. Gonna look for something tomorrow in San Francisco for when I get home