The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he did say he only saw 1 outcome that the avengers won

And that's the one we're going to get in A4:wow::wow: Doc Strange knew he would die and still kept it trill.

Just came back from seeing it. My theater was dead silent in the last 7-10 minutes of the film.

Everybody cheered loud as hell when Cap showed up. I know it was going to be a cool moment, but I still didn't expect people to blow a roof off the theater when he showed up.

Red Skull cameo shocked the hell outta me. The most unexpected thing that happened in this movie to me.

Quill mocking Thor was hilarious :russ:

Strange not using the Time stone against Thanos is a huge plot hole. As everybody guessed, it's the most OP of the stones. However, Strange and Thanos one-on-one battle was lit af.

Even though I know that's basically how it ends in the comics arc, I still 1. didn't think the Russos would go through with it 2. I'm not too thrilled about it. I'm one of the few comic readers that don't love the Infinity Gauntlet story because of how it ends.

All in all. I'd say the movie was 8.5/10

I've been making hella personal theories afar as where red skull went and soul stone, MCU been holding onto that reveal like GRRM held on hodor (ok not as good as that):wow:

MCU actually had the balls to do the leftovers style Thanos snap from the comics.

Thanos:whoo: "all that for one scratch", "half of humanity will still exist stark:gucci:"

Was surprised that BP characters had as much screen time I thought, I still want more:dame:, Yes, y'all need to reshoot A4 for a breh breh:dame::dame:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
marvel-comics-thanos-issue-13c.jpg

Thanos Wins :wow:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Lol ik most people ain't too hip on the infinity story in the comics but it's even darker in the comics.....its suppose to go this way. Marvel stickin' to the script as expected
:wow:

Can't wait for Saturday :blessed:
I’m so confused about American viewers. First, it’s a 2 part movie. There’s another movie after this. It’s 12 months later but it’s en route. Two, what did they think Thanos was going to do?