The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Welp...... I’m on that next wave folks

Making that commute to my 10:30 show.

It’s finally here brehs

And this my 300th post in this thread and I wanna shout out everyone that’s been on this journey with us.

Special shout out to my DAY 1 partners @wire28 @jayshiggs @Norrin Radd @BXKingPin82 @Merc @loyola llothta @Ethnic Vagina Finder

If I missed a few..... my apologies.... I’m driving.

Also another big shout out to
and
who are who the are..... I’m surprised some of y’all aint got it by now:lolbron:

Man this shyt about to be incredible I don’t know what else to say!:ohlawd:

I’ll see some of y’all later in the spoiler thread.... mainly my West Coast brehs!:salute:

Martha

Code

Banned
Daps
You can tell they didn’t know how much money black panther would make when they filmed this. Got the least amount of screen time then all the other solo movie actors.

I'm actually really happy about that, save as much as possible for the sequel!!

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Welp...... I’m on that next wave folks

Making that commute to my 10:30 show.

It’s finally here brehs

And this my 300th post in this thread and I wanna shout out everyone that’s been on this journey with us.

Special shout out to my DAY 1 partners @wire28 @jayshiggs @Norrin Radd @BXKingPin82 @Merc @loyola llothta @Ethnic Vagina Finder

If I missed a few..... my apologies.... I’m driving.

Also another big shout out to
and
who are who the are..... I’m surprised some of y’all aint got it by now:lolbron:

Man this shyt about to be incredible I don’t know what else to say!:ohlawd:

I’ll see some of y’all later in the spoiler thread.... mainly my West Coast brehs!:salute:

Martha
:salute: I gotta wait until Saturday and I'm pissed. :martin:
Give us your non spoiler impressions.
#MarvelGang :krs:

sticks

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, so we all agree this is all essentially Star Lord's fault? They had the gauntlet off Thanos on Titan if it wasn't for this idiot. :mjlol:

Nah remember dr Strange said there was only 1 outcome out of 14 million where they ended up winning.
Strange could have transported Starlord away at any moment, but he knew what had to happen for them to end up winning, and that includes everything going exactly as it did.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I’m finally sitting here in the theater, kicked back in the recliner after hyping myself up all week for my 11pm showing...the previews are starting....got a fat bowl of popcorn in my lap...
and I’m about to fall asleep:francis:

I’m tired brehs. Was a long day today and my eyes are heavy...:flabbynsick:

Feels bad brehs:mjcry: