The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Lol ik most people ain't too hip on the infinity story in the comics but it's even darker in the comics.....its suppose to go this way. Marvel stickin' to the script as expected
:wow:

Can't wait for Saturday :blessed:
I know how it goes in the comics lol...if I could I would have recorded the reaction...some cat compared it to schindler's list lol

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
classic-logo.jpg

5z05lk.jpg

We are Groot!​

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know how it goes in the comics lol...if I could I would have recorded the reaction...some cat compared it to schindler's list lol

Lol they might be od'in on that....but I've read for the past 2 days, opinions suggest the last scenes def nudge at ya emotions as a viewer

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just came back from seeing it. My theater was dead silent in the last 7-10 minutes of the film.

Everybody cheered loud as hell when Cap showed up. I know it was going to be a cool moment, but I still didn't expect people to blow a roof off the theater when he showed up.

Red Skull cameo shocked the hell outta me. The most unexpected thing that happened in this movie to me.

Quill mocking Thor was hilarious :russ:

Strange not using the Time stone against Thanos is a huge plot hole. As everybody guessed, it's the most OP of the stones. However, Strange and Thanos one-on-one battle was lit af.

Even though I know that's basically how it ends in the comics arc, I still 1. didn't think the Russos would go through with it 2. I'm not too thrilled about it. I'm one of the few comic readers that don't love the Infinity Gauntlet story because of how it ends.

All in all. I'd say the movie was 8.5/10

Last edited:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, that was fukking incredible.

Do all those deaths hold up though? They massacred the future of the MCU. The OGs all survived surprisingly.

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
MCU turning Hulk into a joke.Might as well put him in a movie with the Donkey from Shrek.

I don't too much care for Joss Whedon, but at least he gave Hulk some glory in that 1st Avengers flick.

Now it seems like Marvel wants him around, but they don't really want him around

images

W4rsSs9.png

I am Groot!