The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It's basically confirmed that Cap is gone and Avengers 4 and RDJ just confirmed he's finished as well. So who is gonna be the face of the MCU going forward? Black Panther? Spiderman? Are they keeping Thor going? :hhh:.
Carol Danvers
:nosasmj:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Me and the crew are doing infinity war month on the site. Just kicked off today. Appreciate any eyes, reads, claps, and love you can throw at it. Going to have something up every weekday till the end of the month: a roundtables on every movie minus four (guess which four), and some other surprise content we're working on now. Been a serious ass undertaking putting all this shyt together but it should pay off this week. First place I wanted to share it was with the coli fam

Infinity War Month at Still Crew
Keep us updated brotha I'll be reading :ehh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
can't argue with the success, but if they want T'Challa to be the new Stark/Cap, they need to boost up his charisma in the sequel.
Well he can be cap like, as long you continue to have good writing on his films and good characters for him to bounce off of. Him and Shuri's scenes were actually >>>> Cap and Falcon's scenes tbh but that was mostly off the strength of Shuri admittedly. Spiderman would have to be the one to bring the Stark level charisma.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was the Mad Titan Battleship in Agents of SHIELD???
:ohhh:

:ohhh:Say what??

Friday night's episode we find out that the general that's been hunting Shield is communicating with a group of aliens offering protection in exchange for resources. When they showed Coulson what they'd be protecting them from it looked like Thanos ship.

Also turned out that Hydra has been talking to them since right after the Avengers 1

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Friday night's episode we find out that the general that's been hunting Shield is communicating with a group of aliens offering protection in exchange for resources. When they showed Coulson what they'd be protecting them from it looked like Thanos ship.
maaaaaan! Thanos and friends are gonna fukk shyt up!!!!
:damn:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Also turned out that Hydra has been talking to them since right after the Avengers 1

when Coulson did that teleport shyt with the General they showed a ship and that alien cat was like "yall dont want those problems."
I caught the episode but I missed the first ten minutes :ohhh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Well he can be cap like, as long you continue to have good writing on his films and good characters for him to bounce off of. Him and Shuri's scenes were actually >>>> Cap and Falcon's scenes tbh but that was mostly off the strength of Shuri admittedly. Spiderman would have to be the one to bring the Stark level charisma.
Yea, I mentioned this in the BP 2 thread: Chris Evans is great but people overrate MCU Cap's [initial] charisma tbh and they let the character slide in part bc he's "captain america". It was really CA:TWS that really won people over with him, and even then he didn't have the type of A1 supporting cast that BP did. Instead he had Falcon pretty much taking L's to make Steve look good ["on your left!" or "im just a weaker slower version of Steve!] And in CA:CW, he was arguably the least interesting character in his own film but it was 'ok' b/c it was avengers 2.5, and he's captain america."

T'Challa is of the same mode as far as laid back, even keel mr. nobility. So ironically him and Shuri's dynamic plays out the exact same way Steve and Tony's did, where Steve was the "leader" but Tony had the crowd always laughing. But as time went, we saw how the writing was able to propel Steve to where he is now as the face/heart of the Avengers. T'Challa will go through a similar process