The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Which characters in situations besides Rhodes in CW would it have made sense to kill them off, either creatively or financially?
no one really, I'm just countering people who don't want anyone "big" to die. someone's gotta die... legit die. not "they all die, and get brought back." one of them needs to be finished post Avengers 4 for it to have any true impact.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Me and the crew are doing infinity war month on the site. Just kicked off today. Appreciate any eyes, reads, claps, and love you can throw at it. Going to have something up every weekday till the end of the month: a roundtables on every movie minus four (guess which four), and some other surprise content we're working on now. Been a serious ass undertaking putting all this shyt together but it should pay off this week. First place I wanted to share it was with the coli fam

Infinity War Month at Still Crew

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Me and the crew are doing infinity war month on the site. Just kicked off today. Appreciate any eyes, reads, claps, and love you can throw at it. Going to have something up every weekday till the end of the month: a roundtables on every movie minus four (guess which four), and some other surprise content we're working on now. Been a serious ass undertaking putting all this shyt together but it should pay off this week. First place I wanted to share it was with the coli fam

https://stillcrew.com/avengers-infinity-war-month-1b1a9c696f1c
Good read. Lol@ answering the bat signal.

Got a random question Will y’all be doing an MCUxmen fancast. Some cacs tried it but I shyt that shyt off after they cast Paula Patton as storm

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good read. Lol@ answering the bat signal. Will y’all be doing an MCUxmen fancast. Some cacs tried it but I shyt that shyt off after they cast Paula Patton as storm

Nah we're not doing that:russ: may have to turn in my geek card but fan casting shyt bores the hell out of me. And I'm sure my boys feel the same. The first two weeks will be all roundtable stuff on the movies, with black panther being the last. then we'll get into the fun stuff but nah no fan casting breh

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I know reddit doin the whole April fools Hawkeye shyt...

They kind of right though, they been playin my dude Clint. :mjcry: Hawkeye has taken more L's than any Avenger.

Only skill is from the 1600's or some shyt. Luckily they have tech to make it cool in the movies.:pachaha:
-Whatever happened in Budapest. He probably got worked by flabby eastern European terrorist. :mjlol:
-Mind-controlled by Loki for 2 hours of the Avengers movie, which was like a week in movie time :mjlol:
-Ass kicked by Natasha. :mjlol:
-Shot by Struckes weak ass guards :mjlol: Needed Hulk and Widow to bail his ass out.

-Slapped up by Quicksilver several times. :mjlol:
-Captain America treating him like a bytch. :leostare:"Barton! Who was that?" :merchant:"Girlfriend..."

-Slapped up by Vision. Wanda saved him,:mjlol: (Vision wasn't go kill him but he was go knock his ass out if he needed.)

-Slapped up by Wanda again at the airport battle.:pachaha:

-Slapped up by T'Challa at the airport and sonned. "I don't care...":birdman::camby:

Put in water prison with the lesser Avengers :skip:(I love Falcon and Ant-Man but they would have never put Cap or Widow, Tony, Spidey etc.. in that prison)

straight disrespectful :bookhaha:
man, this post is so fukked up.
:deadmanny:

and so true!
:mjcry:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Paula Patton would instantly be the worst actor in the MCU with a bullet.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Nah we're not doing that:russ: may have to turn in my geek card but fan casting shyt bores the hell out of me. And I'm sure my boys feel the same. The first two weeks will be all roundtable stuff on the movies, with black panther being the last. then we'll get into the fun stuff but nah no fan casting breh
f29.png

There’s an audience for fan casting from brehs that know their shyt, food for thought :salute:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
f29.png

There’s an audience for fan casting from brehs that know their shyt, food for thought :salute:

Oh I know. But one of the things I’ve learned about writing or anything is to write what you care about. If you don’t care then your audience will see through it. So I wouldn’t be the one to do it cause I don’t give a shyt and it would be terrible. Someone else in the crew may be down but I never got the impression they are. I’ll see what’s up tho

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Oh I know. But one of the things I’ve learned about writing or anything is to write what you care about. If you don’t care then your audience will see through it. So I wouldn’t be the one to do it cause I don’t give a shyt and it would be terrible. Someone else in the crew may be down but I never got the impression they are. I’ll see what’s up tho
You don’t care about the X-men in the MCU? :gucci:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You don’t care about the X-men in the MCU? :gucci:

Yeah but I don’t care about casting it unless I’m getting paid by a studio to make those decisions. Other than that it’s just jerking yourself off.

Plus all talk of that shyt is still premature because it has to be approved by the FCC and currently time warner and att are going through a merger deal that everyone needs to pay attention to. If that doesn’t go through there’s a good chance the Disney fox one won’t.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's basically confirmed that Cap is gone and Avengers 4 and RDJ just confirmed he's finished as well. So who is gonna be the face of the MCU going forward? Black Panther? Spiderman? Are they keeping Thor going? :hhh:.