The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I think a Black Widow prequel movie would work

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That ship has sailed

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Chadwick has a 5 picture deal..... so when he signs on last minute to be in Captain Marvel then dies in A4:troll:

Martha

People have died and nobody gave a rats ass.

OG Groot, T'chaka, both Thor's parents and his homies, quicksilver, agent carter, that Indian that was in the cave with stark in the first iron man, Terrance Howard, the ancient one, yondu, nova corps.

Enough people have died in the MCU:to:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Wakanda had rhinos covered in vibranium.

So u know they vibranium giraffes n lions for

Thanos n his goons b

:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Conz

Superstar
Daps
It actually can work depending on what kind of story they're telling and movie they would make. A badass Winter Soldier-esque assassin action movie with Hawkeye and Fury and maybe introduces some important characters as well?
literally the only way BW should get a movie is if it's an all encompassing spy movie with Hawkeye and another newly cast comic favorite playing the co-leads. it shouldn't be called "Black Widow." The idea that that character deserves to carry her own movie at this point while we're about to see Captain Marvel and BP, DS, SM, etc sequels is laughable. shyt would be like the "bottle episode" of the MCU. Unless they just say "Black Widow is coming out in January, but don't worry b/c we'll be right back with Strange 2 in February as a palate cleanser."

unless they retcon everything and say she's the one who has been a Skrull since day one, and just make an all out cosmic movie out of it somehow... but i don't know shyt about the skrulls so this may not even make sense.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
People have died and nobody gave a rats ass.

OG Groot, T'chaka, both Thor's parents and his homies, quicksilver, agent carter, that Indian that was in the cave with stark in the first iron man, Terrance Howard, the ancient one, yondu, nova corps.

Enough people have died in the MCU:to:
Groot doesn't count and the rest of these characters are all C-tier. We need to lose an Avenger.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the MCU hasn't lost a single character we're truly invested in for years. Don't pretend you cared about Yondu after Guardians 1. Don't pretend you cared about Peggy Carter. Don't pretend Oden counts. These are characters you can pretty much assume will die at some point.

Rhodes in CW would have been the biggest death in the MCU had they gone through with it. they need to go way bigger than that

Conz

Superstar
Daps
as I've been saying b/c i can't shut the fukk up with speculating about this crap... it's my new sports, sadly

Loki and Gamora are perfect deaths for Infinity War.

Everyone likes Loki, but he's a villain. He deserves to die, and it would impact fans and Thor, who people love now. Gamora is the least favorite Guardian, but we all love the Guardians, so it would be devistating to people, especialy when you factor in she's a female and Thanos is her "father." it all makes sense narratively and has impact... and I'm not basing this off random ***** rumors or anything, I've been calling those 2 for a long time in this thread. Then in Avengers 4, someone truly big goes. I like the theory that Tony has to do some time fukkery to save the world and in the process has to die or something. then he lives on as an AI voice.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
the MCU hasn't lost a single character we're truly invested in for years. Don't pretend you cared about Yondu after Guardians 1. Don't pretend you cared about Peggy Carter. Don't pretend Oden counts. These are characters you can pretty much assume will die at some point.

Rhodes in CW would have been the biggest death in the MCU had they gone through with it. they need to go way bigger than that

So you don’t miss agent carters breast meats?:troll:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Ya really doubting Marvel Studios making a “Black Widow” movie after they made little known characters like Ant-Man, Black Panther, Iron Man, n Guardian Of The Galaxy into blockbusters.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Wonder if Thanos kills everybody but the Avengers :ohhh:

Like he uses one of the stones to kill all the people they love like Pepper, Happy, Spidey's fat asian homie and shyt.

That might be too dark though. It would be a crazy swerve.:lolbron:

They would really be Avengers.

It would get reversed DBZ style later though.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do they foreshadow in the MCU? Did Thor lead Asgard to death

Will Tony Stark die saving the Avengers or will it be his fault he didn't save then?

Not sure about the implications of the Tony Stark scene but....spoilers for "Thor: Ragnarok":

That scene from "Age Of Ultron" definitely foreshadowed what happens.

It's Thor's fault that Asgard no longer exists (he releases Surtur to stop Hela, which leads to Asgard getting destroyed) and Heimdall says "we're all dead, you lead us to hell"....he tries to take the surviving Asgardians to Earth and in the after-credits scene they run into Thanos. And judging by the "Infinity War" trailer, Thanos kills them all.

Fred.