The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I don't think it's a one shot to the past. I think they go to different times in the past present and future, and pull back the best versions of each avenger to battle thanos.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Homie for those of us not familar with the skrull secret invasion can you please explain your comment above.

The Skrull invasion is a thing where the Skrull was kidnapping high level human being, superheroes, villans and military slowing preparing the earth for a hostile takeover because they had it in their heads that since their planet had got blown up in their religious texts Earth would become their new home world. It started with Nick fury going deep underground becaus he knew something was funny and I think a superhero was killed in action but they shapeshifted back to a Skrull on death and that's how it all begun...and they've been hiding among us for years...

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
The Skrull invasion is a thing where the Skrull was kidnapping high level human being, superheroes, villans and military slowing preparing the earth for a hostile takeover because they had it in their heads that since their planet had got blown up in their religious texts Earth would become their new home world. It started with Nick fury going deep underground becaus he knew something was funny and I think a superhero was killed in action but they shapeshifted back to a Skrull on death and that's how it all begun...and they've been hiding among us for years...

I remember buying that issue like it was yesterday. Echo(Maya Lopez, A daredevil affililate) was out doing some superheroing, infiltrating the hand, they were after her and she sought out Matt Murdock for help, so he referred her to the avengers. They ended up in a warehouse brawl w/ the hand and Elektra natchios (who was running the hand at the time.) During the fight Maya gets Elektra in her sights and delivers the killing blow. She turns out to be a skrull...

He should start here. This is New Avengers #27 but the Elektra Skrull reveal happens later in Issue #31.

Really i wanna recommend he starts with Avengers Dissassembled,

1527692-avengers__disassembled_tpb.jpg

then

Brian Michael Bendis' New Avengers run:

APR120686.jpg

Which is punctuated halfway through the run by House of M

House-of-M-01-08_covers.jpg

Civil War (written by Mark Millar of Ultimates and Wanted fame), a must read;

Civil-War-1.jpg

And continues to secret invasion...

Secret_Invasion_Vol_1_1.jpg

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I like this art to. That's why I posted it earlier this afternoon. :beli:
Read the thread a little bit. lol

Lol. Sorry, Jay. I was worried about spoilers.

Damn they did m'baku dirty, guess falcon, Rhodey and t'challa are the good ones

M'Baku is of a winter tribe. Guess the creator took that too heart :yeshrug:

It's a joke. M'Baku is a vegetarian. He'd probably wouldn't want to be in shawarma joint.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It never began in the first place:hubie:

DC tried to star a war that never got off the ground.

If you had told me this back at the turn of the millennium DC would be struggle status after riding high on Nolan and shyt.....and Marvel...a damn near bankrupt company would be god status.....I'd have never believed you.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If you had told me this back at the turn of the millennium DC would be struggle status after riding high on Nolan and shyt.....and Marvel...a damn near bankrupt company would be god status.....I'd have never believed you.

I would’ve believed it.

Even though Batman Begins and TDK were classic comic book movies, Marvel had one thing going for it. All of it’s characters were fresh and new on the big screen with no reboots. It was a high risk, high reward situation. A risky bet with an extremely high payoff. And because nobody else was doing what they were doing, they didn’t have any competition.

I honestly think DC characters aren’t really meant to have a vast expanded universe where everything is connected like Marvel. A cameo here and there. A two man team up from time to time, but that about it.

People craved a Batman Superman movie for so long but either didn’t think it would ever happen or didn’t stop to think if it would really work.

At the end of the day though, DC has a tone of characters but don’t know how to adapt them to the big screen. Nolan can only do but so much.

And let’s not forget about timing. They simply picked the wrong time to hop into the ring, and to top it off, they didn’t do much training.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I would’ve believed it.

Even though Batman Begins and TDK were classic comic book movies, Marvel had one thing going for it. All of it’s characters were fresh and new on the big screen with no reboots. It was a high risk, high reward situation. A risky bet with an extremely high payoff. And because nobody else was doing what they were doing, they didn’t have any competition.

I honestly think DC characters aren’t really meant to have a vast expanded universe where everything is connected like Marvel. A cameo here and there. A two man team up from time to time, but that about it.

People craved a Batman Superman movie for so long but either didn’t think it would ever happen or didn’t stop to think if it would really work.

At the end of the day though, DC has a tone of characters but don’t know how to adapt them to the big screen. Nolan can only do but so much.

And let’s not forget about timing. They simply picked the wrong time to hop into the ring, and to top it off, they didn’t do much training.

But still....I mean WW is their best flick and I liked it a lot but that shyt still ain't no IM1, WS, BP or CW. It was a good flick but no classic by any stretch.

Their villains are arguably better but yes the solo aspect would have been much more effective.

I mean a proper Green Lantern flick would be incredible....shyt a 3 part movie series to be honest on some Star Wars shyt.