The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Similar to the spoilers I read. My rant will continue to be how in tf does Falcon and Black Widow face off against someone whose staff supposedly never misses and is made from a star :mindblown:

their comic powers are obv nerfed down to make it ''passable'' cause aint no way them cucks survive Proxima

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
To be fair it's not as if Black Widow and Falcon are taking out Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive....it's Cap, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Black Widow and Falcon fighting those two. That's damn near half the Avengers.

Fred.

It makes some sense but Proxima Midnight and Corvus apparently took out the two strongest. Adding Cap perhaps levels the playing field. Black Widow may act as a tactician. They most likely toned down their powers though because what I'm reading about the BO doesn't add up to suddenly Cap, Falcon, and BW giving them the upper hand.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
got this off reddit

giphy.webp
Damn they did m'baku dirty, guess falcon, Rhodey and t'challa are the good ones

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's exactly how The Skrull Secret Invasion started... :ohhh: That would end the movie on a crazy ass cliffhanger with the appearance of the F4....

Homie for those of us not familar with the skrull secret invasion can you please explain your comment above.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
AOU set up Civil War, Thor Ragnarok, Black Panther and Infinity War.

Perhaps that was the problem. The movie was doing so much.

Set photos showed them in their The Avengers costumes so it makes me wonder why they go that far back in time.
maybe they dont really go back in time and its that shyt tony showed in the beginning of civil war with his parents

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Can we get a gif of Thanos ko'ing Iron Man but have WB as the head instead?

Cause this is the kill shot.

Damn JL came out 20 years before Avengers...Thanos was a ripoff of Darkseid and now look at it...

I feel like how folks might have felt waiting on Empire Strikes Back.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Homie for those of us not familar with the skrull secret invasion can you please explain your comment above.
Basically, the Skrulls secretly replaced a number of superheroes and villains over a period of years before revealing themselves. So you had characters who you thought you knew, but actually ended up being Skrulls. I highly recommend reading it.

maybe they dont really go back in time and its that shyt tony showed in the beginning of civil war with his parents
I thought that at first before I saw this:
avengers4-2.jpg

avengers-4-cap-chris-evans-ant-man-laughing.jpg

Maybe them screwing with time results in Ant-Man being an Avenger from the jump? I don't know :yeshrug:

Can we get a gif of Thanos ko'ing Iron Man but have WB as the head instead?

Cause this is the kill shot.
G0ZeEhj.gif