The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
But still....I mean WW is their best flick and I liked it a lot but that shyt still ain't no IM1, WS, BP or CW. It was a good flick but no classic by any stretch.

Their villains are arguably better but yes the solo aspect would have been much more effective.

I mean a proper Green Lantern flick would be incredible....shyt a 3 part movie series to be honest on some Star Wars shyt.

Breh, WW was meh at best. And saying that movie was DC's best speaks to the level of medeocircy. And how long can DC fans hold on to Heath Ledgers Joker?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I would’ve believed it.

Even though Batman Beginsand TDK were classic comic book movies, Marvel had one thing going for it. All of it’s characters were fresh and new on the big screen with no reboots. It was a high risk, high reward situation. A risky bet with an extremely high payoff. And because nobody else was doing what they were doing, they didn’t have any competition.

I honestly think DC characters aren’t really meant to have a vast expanded universe where everything is connected like Marvel. A cameo here and there. A two man team up from time to time, but that about it.

People craved a Batman Superman movie for so long but either didn’t think it would ever happen or didn’t stop to think if it would really work.

At the end of the day though, DC has a tone of characters but don’t know how to adapt them to the big screen. Nolan can only do but so much.

And let’s not forget about timing. They simply picked the wrong time to hop into the ring, and to top it off, they didn’t do much training.
:mjlol:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
But still....I mean WW is their best flick and I liked it a lot but that shyt still ain't no IM1, WS, BP or CW. It was a good flick but no classic by any stretch.

Their villains are arguably better but yes the solo aspect would have been much more effective.

I mean a proper Green Lantern flick would be incredible....shyt a 3 part movie series to be honest on some Star Wars shyt.
:mjlol:

Daps
I don't understand what's going on DC has a plethora of characters they haven't even rolled out yet so I don't understand the hold up

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand what's going on DC has a plethora of characters they haven't even rolled out yet so I don't understand the hold up

Are we getting that Will Smith solo movie or his character forever tied to suicide squad.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Come on man....DC above all is known for their villian catalogue. They ain't shyt as a movie universe as far as DCEU but their bad guys are classic.

Joker, Darkseid, Doomsday, Sinserto, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, Zod, Braniac just to name a few are better or equal to Marvel bro.

That's not counting Riddler, Two-Face, Deadshot, Hush or Mr. Freeze, Clayface or Hugo Strange.

Just cause DC can't do shyt don't mean they ain't superior.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Come on man....DC above all is known for their villian catalogue. They ain't shyt as a movie universeas far as DCEU but their bad guys are classic.

Joker, Darkseid, Doomsday, Sinserto, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, Zod, Braniac just to name a few are better or equal to Marvel bro.

That's not counting Riddler, Two-Face, Deadshot, Hush or Mr. Freeze, Clayface or Hugo Strange.

Just cause DC can't do shyt don't mean they ain't superior.

Not when it comes to live action movies.

All DC had was Heath Ledger. Bane was a simp at the end (and got beat by a :flabbynsick: Bruce Wayne) and Zod barely got any screen time before he got killed off.

In fact MCU villains > DCEU villains if you stack them all together.

Daps
What if Loki pretended to be Odin as a way to hide from Thanos :dead:

Loki has technically been on the run since the first Avengers. Notice how after Thor 2, he stayed his ass in Asgard.

I also think Loki was under some type of mind control in the first Avengers as well. If you pay attention at times he was acting like he had a split personality.

Thor got banished to earth as punishment which speaks to how asgardians viewed the planet. Thanos gave Loki an infinity stone and an army to invade even after he got what they wanted.

And they keep going to new York because that's where the time stone is.
When was that revealed the time Stine stuff that is