The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Not when it comes to live action movies.

All DC had was Heath Ledger. Bane was a simp at the end (and got beat by a :flabbynsick: Bruce Wayne) and Zod barely got any screen time before he got killed off.

In fact MCU villains > DCEU villains if you stack them all together.

Oh on the film MCU vs DCEU realm it's not even close.

When they get the X-Men and FF etc the casket drops.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Come on man....DC above all is known for their villian catalogue. They ain't shyt as a movie universe as far as DCEU but their bad guys are classic.

Joker, Darkseid, Doomsday, Sinserto, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, Zod, Braniac just to name a few are better or equal to Marvel bro.

That's not counting Riddler, Two-Face, Deadshot, Hush or Mr. Freeze, Clayface or Hugo Strange.

Just cause DC can't do shyt don't mean they ain't superior.
I thought you meant DCEU villains

Bringing up comics to avoid cinematic L's :mjlol:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Infinity War' Writers on Infinity Stones, Continuity Challenges, & Putting Thanos in the Spotlight

Going back to Thanos, the MCU has received tons of critical praise but the one thing franchise has been dinged on is that the villains are just not as impressive as Loki, over and over. That’s something you guys are aware of, so in trying to create “The Big Bad” of this franchise, I’m curious, how are you navigating that?

CHRISTOPHER MARKUS: Well part of it is motivation, where if you have a villain who just wants to kill somebody or just wants to take over the world because it seems like a fun thing to do, or has been paid by the Russians to take over the world…run for President to take over the world … That guy isn’t very interesting. He’s pathetic but, we take this from [Jim] Starlin. Thanos is an amoral philosopher. He’s not the Devil – although he does sometimes have the Devil standing next to him. We wanted that all the way through. To have a villain with understandable motivations and emotions. Thanos has family. Thanos has 2 daughters that we know of. Thanos has 8 million back stories in the comics but they’re all kind of sad.

Chris, can you clarify what you were saying about Devil?

CHRISTOPHER MARKUS: Oh, Mephisto in the comics. I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of Mephisto. He’s often seen in hell, but he’s not the evil. He’s something more elemental, more primal.

:lupe:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Breh, WW was meh at best. And saying that movie was DC's best speaks to the level of medeocircy. And how long can DC fans hold on to Heath Ledgers Joker?

you're saying that like marvel movies are all great.. my nikka get off our high horse.. marvel had a head start and has a longer catalogue of movies, the opinion was always gonna be biased from the jump cause of that. thats why dumb shyt like boob jokes and sub par ultron and trash iron man 3 isnt criticised as much as ''ezra's running'' or ''Steppenwolf's VGI'' like marvel sgi is all top notch

lets be real and stop sucking dikk.. marvel fans are always gonna be biased form the GP cause they started this shyt first. simple as

we not gonna get into the quality of the movies now

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This might be the first movie where I legit mark out in the theater, like seeing my favorite wrestlers entering the Royal Rumble one after another with a slew of emotions :krs: :ohhh::russ::francis::wow::sadcam: :mjcry:

I can already feel it

Only happened twice for me so far

The final battle in Jurassic World and when Lang turned into Giant-Man :wow: