The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah I can't agree. I didn't like "AOU" at all but:

1. First time the Avengers acknowledged the Infinity Stones.
2. First time Wakanda was referenced.
3. First appearance of Black Panther villain Klaw, which set up that movie.
4. First appearance of Vision, who obviously plays a key role in "Infinity War".
5. The events lead directly to "Civil War".

I'd say the main problem with "AOU" is it served too much of a purpose, plot-wise. They crammed so much shyt into the movie setting up the next Phase the movie itself suffered.

Fred.

Dont forget Ragnarok too.
They dedicated 5 whole minutes to setting up Ragnorok randomly at one point during the movie through Thor's water spirit dream bull shyt.
They used the movie to set up so much shyt they forgot to make Ultron have any sort of universal lasting impact by himself. Vision ended up being that which is very lame.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
What if Loki pretended to be Odin as a way to hide from Thanos :dead:

Loki has technically been on the run since the first Avengers. Notice how after Thor 2, he stayed his ass in Asgard.

I also think Loki was under some type of mind control in the first Avengers as well. If you pay attention at times he was acting like he had a split personality.

Thor got banished to earth as punishment which speaks to how asgardians viewed the planet. Thanos gave Loki an infinity stone and an army to invade even after he got what they wanted.

And they keep going to new York because that's where the time stone is.

I’m glad u brought this up! The whole Odin/Asgard aspect has been totally missed by most fans. Odin is a MAJOR key to all this. When Odin is up n healthy, The Nine Realms are peaceful. Notice after the events of the first Thor, how the MCU goes DIRECTLY into chaos. In Avengers, Loki on Thano’s behalf, goes after Earth. Thanos wouldn’t dare do it.....Odin would shut that down immediately. So of course he sends Loki cuz he knows Odin n Thor (Odin’s 2 nd in command) would be conflicted n off balance about going at Loki. Now go to that scene when Loki n Thor are on that mountain after Thor steals him from Iron Man n Cap.....VERY important. Thor has an idea that Thanos is Loki’s benefactor. FF to the part when they are on the Hellicarier and Thor tells the other Avengers that them messing with The Tesseract is them telling the rest of the universe aka Thanos that they are ready for war. FF to start of Thor 2 pretty much is Thor and The Warriors Three n Sif cleaning up chaos around the Nine Realms (aka shyt started by Thanos in diff parts of the Nine Realms to make a serious bid to get the Infinity Stones). THEN FF to Avengers 2 when Thor went on that weird “side quest” in that pool of water n at the end told Stark n Cap about all this recent chaos n battles hasn’t been a coincidence, somebody is actively trying to get Infinity Stones n raise hell too. Now, in Ragnorok, Odin dies, Death is free to raise hell......who has a thing for Death? Thanos! Plus, now that Odin, who protected the Nine Realms, is dead, Thanos basically been given the green light to come to Earth n do whatever.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Don Cheadle and Anthony Mackie's roles are the epitome of the "Black sidekick" character weve been given for decades. I wont shed a tear if their characters get got.

They don't hear you though. Although Don Cheadle is a real breh, Mackie is a c00n irl. And they both look mighty uncomfortable in Wakanda. :mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They don't hear you though. Although Don Cheadle is a real breh, Mackie is a c00n irl. And they both look mighty uncomfortable in Wakanda. :mjpls:

They probably never seen anything like it...:dwillhuh: I mean wouldn't you trip if you saw a futuristic african city come out of nowhere???:gucci:

I'd be like...:wtf:...:ohhh:...:wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
w6TxqKO.jpg

Baba Yaga :wow:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
They probably never seen anything like it...:dwillhuh: I mean wouldn't you trip if you saw a futuristic african city come out of nowhere???:gucci:

I'd be like...:wtf:...:ohhh:...:wow:

I would be :mindblown: at first, but eventually be like :wow: and :salute: and pay my respects towards King T'Challa.

They still be :wtf: after a while seeing a well-coordinated BLACK army with advanced tech.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I would be :mindblown: at first, but eventually be like :wow: and :salute: and pay my respects towards King T'Challa.

They still be :wtf: after a while seeing a well-coordinated BLACK army with advanced tech.

Yep and they would probably flip :mindblown: them being both black and Former American Military... Airforce and Army respectively... shyt they might want to stay...:wow:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
civil dispute was ass if we keeping it a buck :yeshrug:

CA: CW suffered from too little screen time with Cap himself. I mean, people we soooo geeked up with a scene of Tony Stark and Peter Parker TALKING in regular every day identities for 10 minutes in a CAPTAIN AMERICA movie, but people overlooked that :whistle:. Shouldn't be taking all that on in an end of a solid trilogy to among the most predominate character to the MCU. That is why I like Winter Soldier better cause it was Cap, Fury, and Black Widow in a spy movie about HYDRA. Cap shined and whipped ass without much distractions. Civil War was just an Avengers film done right, not a solo movie.

Infinity Wars is the film that the Russo Bros wanted to film, with preparation from CW.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
CA: CW suffered from too little screen time with Cap himself. I mean, people we soooo geeked up with a scene of Tony Stark and Peter Parker TALKING in regular every day identities for 10 minutes in a CAPTAIN AMERICA movie, but people overlooked that :whistle:. Shouldn't be taking all that on in an end of a solid trilogy to among the most predominate character to the MCU. That is why I like Winter Soldier better cause it was Cap, Fury, and Black Widow in a spy movie about HYDRA. Cap shined and whipped ass without much distractions. Civil War was just an Avengers film done right, not a solo movie.

Infinity Wars is the film that the Russo Bros wanted to film, with preparation from CW.
:what: cap got the most screen time in the movie