The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m glad u brought this up! The whole Odin/Asgard aspect has been totally missed by most fans. Odin is a MAJOR key to all this. When Odin is up n healthy, The Nine Realms are peaceful. Notice after the events of the first Thor, how the MCU goes DIRECTLY into chaos. In Avengers, Loki on Thano’s behalf, goes after Earth. Thanos wouldn’t dare do it.....Odin would shut that down immediately. So of course he sends Loki cuz he knows Odin n Thor (Odin’s 2 nd in command) would be conflicted n off balance about going at Loki. Now go to that scene when Loki n Thor are on that mountain after Thor steals him from Iron Man n Cap.....VERY important. Thor has an idea that Thanos is Loki’s benefactor. FF to the part when they are on the Hellicarier and Thor tells the other Avengers that them messing with The Tesseract is them telling the rest of the universe aka Thanos that they are ready for war. FF to start of Thor 2 pretty much is Thor and The Warriors Three n Sif cleaning up chaos around the Nine Realms (aka shyt started by Thanos in diff parts of the Nine Realms to make a serious bid to get the Infinity Stones). THEN FF to Avengers 2 when Thor went on that weird “side quest” in that pool of water n at the end told Stark n Cap about all this recent chaos n battles hasn’t been a coincidence, somebody is actively trying to get Infinity Stones n raise hell too. Now, in Ragnorok, Odin dies, Death is free to raise hell......who has a thing for Death? Thanos! Plus, now that Odin, who protected the Nine Realms, is dead, Thanos basically been given the green light to come to Earth n do whatever.

You left this out breh.

This was before Thanos was reveled and before captain America. This is literally the first time the revealed an infinity stone before we knew what it was and it's the first time Loki turns up alive.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's :dead: at how bad Anthony Mackie's "Falcon doesn't feel comfortable in Wakanda" comments were taken out of context. Dude said Falcon doesn't feel comfortable around some of the other characters (Ironman, Black Panther) because of the events in "Civil War".

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You left this out breh.

This was before Thanos was reveled and before captain America. This is literally the first time the revealed an infinity stone before we knew what it was and it's the first time Loki turns up alive.

I knew what time it was as soon as I seen the Infinity Gauntlet in "Thor".

Fred.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Tony Stark got a lot more character development than Cap himself in that film, tbh.
That means literally nothing.The movie was cap stauing true to his morals so you would expect less development that is his character.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The airport fight scene is argubly the greatest COMIC BOOK MOVIE fight scene of all time.

Its the 1st time EVER you get to see a bunch of your fav COMIC BOOK HERO use their skills, teamwork, tactics against each other and everyone got a decent amount of shine.

This shyt reminded me of something out of the pages of a COMIC BOOK or a COMIC BOOK CARTOON and I dont much more needed to be asked to be accomplished.

Martha

In my opinion, It's not better than the Highway battle in TWS.

It's one big, slightly cartoony, smash bros. battle between MCU characters, and it's fun, sure, but I prefer prefer the smaller, more focused fights with tight choreography. Everything shifts around during the airport battle, which is the point, but every interaction felt too brief esp Cap vs. BP. Man, I still wish the Russos would have given me a savage BP vs. Cap fight. That was what I wanted to see the most. What we got was basically a tease.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That means literally nothing.The movie was cap stauing true to his morals so you would expect less development that is his character.

I mean, Tony seeing his parents get killed by Winter Soldier, changed his stances on freedom vs security, the scene at the beginning where he made a CGI hologram saying goodbye to his parents. He really went through it in Cap 3. Cap stayed true to his morals, yes, just that the 2nd film was a much better portrayal of him. In my opinion. No need to catch feelings over an opinion. :hubie:

But Infinity Wars is handled with the Russo Bros. They know better than anyone else how to do this.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Downgrading African American brothers postures compared to a couple of white characters based on a moment or two of screen time? :mjpls:
Tell us more wanna be Black Oracle? :mjlol:

When it drops in 5 weeks, you see my opinion repeated by a lot of other people all over social media. :hubie:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Downgrading African American brothers postures compared to a couple of white characters based on a moment or two of screen time? :mjpls:
Tell us more wanna be Black Oracle? :mjlol:
:deadmanny:

muthafukkas be going outa their way to throw these wild curveballs in threads.

who ISNT a c00n???!!!!
:mindblown:

shyt is waaaaaay too suspect.