The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
2 Black sidekicks seeing a black king in a technically advanced country, and they are confused. Black Panther will handle Thanos even better than Cap :lolbron: and I know he will live through this.

I don’t know now!:shaq:

People been whining about deaths!! Surprising deaths and MEANINGFUL deaths that carry “weight.”:mjgrin:

Boss man has a 4 picture deal..... and with that :skip:

He’s done Cap 3, BP, about to be in A3, and he’s gonna be in A4 sooooooo:sas1:

And when you think about it, what death would be more surprising more shocking more meaningful and carry more weight than his:sas2:

Martha

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
p9tw0ol8xgm01.jpg

:heston:

:laff:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
In my opinion, It's not better than the Highway battle in TWS.

It's one big, slightly cartoony, smash bros. battle between MCU characters, and it's fun, sure, but I prefer prefer the smaller, more focused fights with tight choreography. Everything shifts around during the airport battle, which is the point, but every interaction felt too brief esp Cap vs. BP. Man, I still wish the Russos would have given me a savage BP vs. Cap fight. That was what I wanted to see the most. What we got was basically a tease.

I agree, just that a lot of people hate that their opinion is challenged constructively. The Bucky vs Cap scenes in Winter Soldier was well done and was a lot more emotional and had much higher stakes.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
To the people that keep asking :lupe: "but is Thanos a real threat?"....here's a list for you:

Infinity Gauntlet: The 15 Most BRUTAL Deaths

Fred.

Now that people have been mentioning it.......it is kinda weird when you think about it but the way things are going. Was EGO a bigger threat than the boy Thanos ever could be...... I mean That guy didn't need any crusty ass stones to wreck the galaxy. He was just gonna do that shyt solo.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Now that people have been mentioning it.......it is kinda weird when you think about it but the way things are going. Was EGO a bigger threat than the boy Thanos ever could be...... I mean That guy didn't need any crusty ass stones to wreck the galaxy. He was just gonna do that shyt solo.

Yeah but Ego got beaten by the Guardians Of The Galaxy....and his plan took millions of years. Thanos is going to get multiple Infinity Stones in one movie, and kill major characters in the process.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In my opinion, It's not better than the Highway battle in TWS.

It's one big, slightly cartoony, smash bros. battle between MCU characters, and it's fun, sure, but I prefer prefer the smaller, more focused fights with tight choreography. Everything shifts around during the airport battle, which is the point, but every interaction felt too brief esp Cap vs. BP. Man, I still wish the Russos would have given me a savage BP vs. Cap fight. That was what I wanted to see the most. What we got was basically a tease.

I can respect that....

I agree it was dope..... probably one of the better if not best ones we’ve seen.

But at the same time there was nothing too extraordinary with that and we’ve seen that MANY time over the years..... even if it wasn’t done as well.

I barring comics and cartoons, I’ve never really saw a big battle of comic characters fight each other.

I never saw Cap vs Spiderman, I’ve never saw Antman vs Ironman and so on and so on.

Just last month Battle LA was on and I just saw a highway bridge shootout with 2face from TDK and aliens

Martha

• Dap
Reactions: flo

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I’m glad u brought this up! The whole Odin/Asgard aspect has been totally missed by most fans. Odin is a MAJOR key to all this. When Odin is up n healthy, The Nine Realms are peaceful. Notice after the events of the first Thor, how the MCU goes DIRECTLY into chaos. In Avengers, Loki on Thano’s behalf, goes after Earth. Thanos wouldn’t dare do it.....Odin would shut that down immediately. So of course he sends Loki cuz he knows Odin n Thor (Odin’s 2 nd in command) would be conflicted n off balance about going at Loki. Now go to that scene when Loki n Thor are on that mountain after Thor steals him from Iron Man n Cap.....VERY important. Thor has an idea that Thanos is Loki’s benefactor. FF to the part when they are on the Hellicarier and Thor tells the other Avengers that them messing with The Tesseract is them telling the rest of the universe aka Thanos that they are ready for war. FF to start of Thor 2 pretty much is Thor and The Warriors Three n Sif cleaning up chaos around the Nine Realms (aka shyt started by Thanos in diff parts of the Nine Realms to make a serious bid to get the Infinity Stones). THEN FF to Avengers 2 when Thor went on that weird “side quest” in that pool of water n at the end told Stark n Cap about all this recent chaos n battles hasn’t been a coincidence, somebody is actively trying to get Infinity Stones n raise hell too. Now, in Ragnorok, Odin dies, Death is free to raise hell......who has a thing for Death? Thanos! Plus, now that Odin, who protected the Nine Realms, is dead, Thanos basically been given the green light to come to Earth n do whatever.
:wow: they really sculpted this perfectly. Marvel untouchable empire