The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Yeah, I’m pretty sure Loki dies early.
I think Loki's dies early also
Thor, Loki and Hulk are all on the ship that Thanos attacks probably in the first real scene
Thanos tortures Thor in that scene in the trailer and somehow ends up thrown into space until the Guardians find him
Thanos knocks Hulk to earth and he lands at Strange's place
Loki gives up his stone probably trying to save his life but Thanos kills him anyway

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think Loki's dies early also
Thor, Loki and Hulk are all on the ship that Thanos attacks probably in the first real scene
Thanos tortures Thor in that scene in the trailer and somehow ends up thrown into space until the Guardians find him
Thanos knocks Hulk [to earth and he lands at Strange's place
Loki gives up his stone probably trying to save his life but Thanos kills him anyway

OK.... I know this is guess work, speculation.... and we all respect that..... but after this post.:whoa:

Lets let that be IT!!!!

That sounds dope but I dont want to be spoiled.

We still have weeks for this movies to drop and I dont want us guess too many scenes where then we sitting in the theater like
:stopitslime: "I knew that was gonna happen, I called that and discussed that a month ago"

:russ:

Marth

momma

All Star
Daps
:manny:
2. What purpose does Loki serve at this point? Asgard is gone and outside of the first Avengers movie he's never shown any real interest in Earth. Which brings me to #3....

The Revengers gang has potential for future movies

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I told people this would happen, too. :dead:

And cats tried to argue with me.

Fred.
i mean, that is a woman and a gay dude. Two types that dont go to the movies without a significant other :mjpls:

still dope tho and just proves how much marvel ahead of the curve. Bout to have ppl going back and buying digital rentals and shyt just to catch up. Mo money Mo money Mo money :mjgrin:
unless they like me and hit dem innanets up :troll:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
w6TxqKO.jpg

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Nihilism....:ohlawd:
I actually love the idea of how jarring a True to material movie would be, but man it’d be impossible to pull off. Not even referencing the scope of the work, just killing every fan favorite hero like it’s nothin. Maybe years later if they realize a Thanos flick, it’ll do a what if premise

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I actually love the idea of how jarring a True to material movie would be, but man it’d be impossible to pull off. Not even referencing the scope of the work, just killing every fan favorite hero like it’s nothin. Maybe years later if they realize a Thanos flick, it’ll do a what if premise

The russo's said people are gonna die in this flick for real...:pachaha:

I'm like...:lolbron:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The russo's said people are gonna die in this flick for real...:pachaha:

I'm like...:lolbron:
I certainly believe they will. We just won’t have EVERYONE die, which would make for a bad movie imo. But I can’t wait for the new additions...both the opportunities that the Fox studio purchase will give and whatever lesser known heroes Marvel has picked to shine their light on.

I’ll give Pt. 1 a pass if it has mad cliff hangers just because I know how brazy Pt. 2 will be

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What if Loki pretended to be Odin as a way to hide from Thanos :dead:

Loki has technically been on the run since the first Avengers. Notice how after Thor 2, he stayed his ass in Asgard.

I also think Loki was under some type of mind control in the first Avengers as well. If you pay attention at times he was acting like he had a split personality.

Thor got banished to earth as punishment which speaks to how asgardians viewed the planet. Thanos gave Loki an infinity stone and an army to invade even after he got what they wanted.

And they keep going to new York because that's where the time stone is.

momma

All Star
Daps
I'm actually sure Marvel is going to (logically, not just out of nowhere for shock factor or whatever) kill off some heroes we might not totally expect to die

This is because they have 2 ways of bringing some of them back if they choose to do so - using the time stone to go back in time and fix things in A4, or the Skrulls story that's being set up in Captain Marvel for presumably Phase 4

It'll take some maneuvering to keep the emotional weight while also not cheapen deaths by just bringing characters back later but I think they'll do that for at least one character, maybe a minor one who fans would be sad they died but not totally overwhelmed (and who have been around long enough where a death would be truly felt ie a Loki or Pepper or War Machine or Hawkeye)

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thanos outchea like Apocalypse from the animated series adlibbing while handing out fades.

Thor & Cap :picard:

Thanos on some troll shyt letting Cap think he has a chance before going upside his head. I can't wait to experience this shyt in theaters

Yo. My man APOC was the GOAT with the adlibbing and monologueing while beating up the XMEN :lolbron:.
:picard:
"foolish mortals, you are no closer to defeating me than the babylonians were with their stones and firesticks.''