The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
D97kon.gif

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I've watch this trailer about 5 billion times so I noticed a couple things.

I think the scene (his first appearance in this trailer) of Thanos removing his helmet is when he rolls up on the Asgardians because he doesn't seem to have the Space Stone in his gauntlet yet.

I also think the scene where he's holding Thor's head (:dame:) is from that same scene on the Asgardian ship. Because Thor isn't with any of the other Avengers (except Groot and Rocket) in either trailer we've seen.

So Thanos kills the Asgardians, gets the Space Stone from Loki....probably kills Loki, beats Thor's ass and Thor either escapes or he's tossed out of the ship, then he runs into the Guardians Of The Galaxy.

Fred.
All very reasonable assessments. Will most likely be how it goes down..especially since we haven't seen Loki in any other scene. If there was a death that'll hit the audience, it's Loki. Girls love that dude.
:scust:

that airport fight was basura AS fukk.. wtf were you nikkas watching.. im disgusted
That is a top 3 superhero fight scene. This forum is ridiculous sometimes :russ:
The irony in all of this is :dead:

In every major movie, the villain was defeated right but...

What if Ultron was still in power?
What if Hella was still in power?
What if Ego took control of the planets?
What if Killmonger was king?

The avengers and the guardians have basically been indirectly helping thanos the whole time :russ:

Ultron wouldn't be able to kick it against Thanos & the Black Order..even with the Mind Stone and Vision's body..assuming the earth didn't literally collapse from the meteor impact.
Hela might be a struggle since she was eternally getting stronger and Thanos wouldn't have the space stone.
Ego would've stopped Thanos's plans. That's fair.
Killmonger would've been mopped up by Thanos. The entire world, Wakanda included, would be in a state of civil war and he'd have no allies.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All very reasonable assessments. Will most likely be how it goes down..especially since we haven't seen Loki in any other scene. If there was a death that'll hit the audience, it's Loki. Girls love that dude.

That is a top 3 superhero fight scene. This forum is ridiculous sometimes :russ:

Ultron wouldn't be able to kick it against Thanos & the Black Order..even with the Mind Stone and Vision's body..assuming the earth didn't literally collapse from the meteor impact.
Hela might be a struggle since she was eternally getting stronger and Thanos wouldn't have the space stone.
Ego would've stopped Thanos's plans. That's fair.
Killmonger would've been mopped up by Thanos. The entire world, Wakanda included, would be in a state of civil war and he'd have no allies.

The airport fight scene is argubly the greatest COMIC BOOK MOVIE fight scene of all time.

Its the 1st time EVER you get to see a bunch of your fav COMIC BOOK HERO use their skills, teamwork, tactics against each other and everyone got a decent amount of shine.

This shyt reminded me of something out of the pages of a COMIC BOOK or a COMIC BOOK CARTOON and I dont much more needed to be asked to be accomplished.

Martha

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The airport fight scene is argubly the greatest COMIC BOOK MOVIE fight scene of all time.

Its the 1st time EVER you get to see a bunch of your fav COMIC BOOK HERO use their skills, teamwork, tactics against each other and everyone got a decent amount of shine.

This shyt reminded me of something out of the pages of a COMIC BOOK or a COMIC BOOK CARTOON and I dont much more needed to be asked to be accomplished.

Martha
:blessed:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

Martha
Oh yeah man, it was perfection. The only fight scene I loved more was the warehouse fight in BvS. It felt like watching something out of the Arkham games.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh yeah man, it was perfection. The only fight scene I loved more was the warehouse fight in BvS. It felt like watching something out of the Arkham games.

That fight was great too, the only reason I put that fight lower because it was the typical "hero fights off a waves of faceless goons" which we get in pretty much all comic book movies, all action adventure movies, and hell even Arrow has been doing that every week for the past 5 years. But I do agree the way it was executed was dope.

Martha