The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
so is ebony maw also a sorcerer or is he just super smart with a super effective manipulation voice like the comics? if its all three then strange been slacking in the mystic arts department which shldn't be the case given his adaptability and skill level and experience(he spent 100s of years fighting dormammu) if not a sorceror then I think its mind games on some itachi genjutus shyt.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Iron Man got his lil Center spot as respect for kicking off MCU

But we all see who also front in center with a full body pose....

Yea yall better recognize who the real icon of marvel here

:ufdup:

Sure do. We see you Wong

f1KfMd6.png

:salute:

anHTyH2.gif

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YOU nikkaS WILD loooooool

Eyjb7vN.gif

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I’m ready to see the fight scenes, they say it’s gonna shyt on the airport fight and that shyt was fire :mjcry:

They still haven't given us thanos throwing the moon shot:mjcry:
so is ebony maw also a sorcerer or is he just super smart with a super effective manipulation voice like the comics? if its all three then strange been slacking in the mystic arts department which shldn't be the case given his adaptability and skill level and experience(he spent 100s of years fighting dormammu) if not a sorceror then I think its mind games on some itachi genjutus shyt.

I'm thinking he might be the evil equivalent of doc strange in the sorcery department in this one (just seeing him with the astral knifes/swords?). I think his comic arc might be too weird for causal audiences to understand in comparison. It would be really cool if he was playing mind torture games on doc strange though.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The irony in all of this is :dead:

In every major movie, the villain was defeated right but...

What if Ultron was still in power?
What if Hella was still in power?
What if Ego took control of the planets?
What if Killmonger was king?

The avengers and the guardians have basically been indirectly helping thanos the whole time :russ: