The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
tumblr_p5ot3yARNB1qetpu1o1_540.gif

tumblr_p5ot3yARNB1qetpu1o2_540.gif

the shyt that make your soul burn slow:wow:

Something i thought about.

What if this look of despair is Tony finding out about Caps death and knowing brehh died without them fixing that broken friendship :mjcry:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disney is strategic as fukk for releasing black panther before this movie :wow:

These guys barely know anything about the other marvel flicks but are only gonna see it because black panther's in there :wow:

They know. I think they came out and said they had the trailer but went back and re-did it to add more shots of wakanda after BP crushed the buildings.

Also, looks like Alan Silvestri is going to finally give us the soundtrack we deserve. All the trailer music has been on point.:blessed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Disney is strategic as fukk for releasing black panther before this movie :wow:

These guys barely know anything about the other marvel flicks but are only gonna see it because black panther's in there :wow:

nikkas said star fox and dracula :skip:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Marvel will straight up lie to you in their trailers so you'll be surprised when watching the movie and I love them for it. (Example: Thor having both eyes when he goes super saiyan)
That was a very smart way to avoid spoiling the movie. Shows the great lengths they will go to.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Word, what's your theory? :mjgrin:

Not my theory.

Its a crazy theory but I'm almost sure it will be the most epic mind-blowing swerve ever if true.

I don't even want to speculate because even speculation would be a epic inception style spoiler...

I just believe it. :mjgrin:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Not my theory.

Its a crazy theory but I'm almost sure it will be the most epic mind-blowing swerve ever if true.

I don't even want to speculate because even speculation would be a epic inception style spoiler...

:beli: expound breh

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Not my theory.

thinking you Miss Cleo.
:wtb: