The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've watch this trailer about 5 billion times so I noticed a couple things.

I think the scene (his first appearance in this trailer) of Thanos removing his helmet is when he rolls up on the Asgardians because he doesn't seem to have the Space Stone in his gauntlet yet.

I also think the scene where he's holding Thor's head (:dame:) is from that same scene on the Asgardian ship. Because Thor isn't with any of the other Avengers (except Groot and Rocket) in either trailer we've seen.

So Thanos kills the Asgardians, gets the Space Stone from Loki....probably kills Loki, beats Thor's ass and Thor either escapes or he's tossed out of the ship, then he runs into the Guardians Of The Galaxy.

Fred.

:jbhmm:

I don't think they'll kill off loki that quick, you think? *other's voice* "you think you know pain":demonic:

I think Gamora's narration about Thanos is her talking to Thor on the guardian's ship.:lupe:

Just forgot, they gave us this trailer and we still didn't see the thanosthrowingthemoonshot in the trailer:ooh::ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
warning huge character spoiler and Thanos possible defeat :whew:

a militant black man with power of a god balancing the universe

tumblr_inline_p4jjww2v2Z1vufu39_500.gif

Don’t need to spoiler that shyt. It ain’t happening...

Damn near every avenger has had the infinity gauntlet at some point. Ironman, Spidey, Cap, BP....maybe more

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Can't wait to see Black Widow hurricanrana some aliens to death :russ:
i just watched Avengers. in the iconic circular shot of all of them she's standing there holding a pistol.

seriously, if they get pressured into truly making the Widow movie, Hawkeye needs to be the co-star. Let her get the origina story first act, then just pair her with Hawkeye and some other Shield Agent we haven't seen yet who actually does cool shyt. A "low-key spy thriller" starring Black Widow doesn't sound "cool," if it's a spy thriller starring her, Hawkeye and 3rd character everyone will end up liking most, plus a really good villain who isn't just Bad Black Widow and some great post credit scenes? ok, fair enough, you can waste our time for 2 months with that movie.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i just watched Avengers. in the iconic circular shot of all of them she's standing there holding a pistol.

seriously, if they get pressured into truly making the Widow movie, Hawkeye needs to be the co-star. Let her get the origina story first act, then just pair her with Hawkeye and some other Shield Agent we haven't seen yet who actually does cool shyt. A "low-key spy thriller" starring Black Widow doesn't sound "cool," if it's a spy thriller starring her, Hawkeye and 3rd character everyone will end up liking most, plus a really good villain who isn't just Bad Black Widow and some great post credit scenes? ok, fair enough, you can waste our time for 2 months with that movie.
Maybe it should be about their adventure in Budapest. :lolbron:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Maybe it should be about their adventure in Budapest. :lolbron:
that's what it should be. the first act of that movie will suck no matter what b/c we'll have to watch a 6 year old girl with a terrible Russian accent being trained to be a karate girl with handguns! exciting!

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Spoiler alert from youtube comments section

Hawkeye found the soul stone in his farm house. He was cleaning and found it in the couch cushion. He was curious so he went on the Internet and Googled orange stones and so the soul stone came up. He was scared so he ate it and Thanos is searching for him.

:mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Spider-Man hatred??
:dwillhuh:

People who hate Spidey just don't like life or happiness. I don't waste my time
giphy.gif

I want a minute and 52 seconds of my life back :childplease:

You should've known better than to watch a reaction video anyway:francis: There's some shyt on the internet I will never understand why people care about and those are at the top of the list....knowing me and Hav situation like this. Another war story from a thirsty young hustler won't bust ya, I'd rather scuff ya and leave ya there for the cops to discover

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because Marvel will straight up lie to you in their trailers so you'll be surprised when watching the movie and I love them for it. (Example: Thor having both eyes when he goes super saiyan)
It makes me laugh when people do all these intricate theories based off the trailer and shyt is way different in the movie. lol