The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Because the way he's been used in the movies thus far is just generic government agent with a bow & arrow who had a family mini-plot in the 2nd movie. Even his costume is bland af, at least give him some purple and cool shades like the Ultimates look
hawkeye_wip_by_humida-d3eq8wa.jpg

He's someone who would have benefitted greatly if they put him in a political-thriller type movie like Winter Soldier where he gets to do more slick action stuff
They made a concept of this costume too.

4lygD3Z.png

It may not have looked that great on screen tho so they just gave him a robe.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yeah, as much info as you gave I can give just as much saying the opposite.
Thor Will Be Pivotal After 'Avengers: Infinity War'
thats avengers 3 i said hes done after the 4th the fuk is up with your reading:what:
a director can fantasize all he likes if feige has no plans to continue after 3 its done. IM3 made over a billion and we still aint got a 4th but they are going to do a thor? K :heh:
Chris Hemsworth says he's done with Thor

Its on the internet :childplease:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Hawkeye is a beast... anything to him is a weapon.... the only reason people find him corny is because he uses a bow and arrow... :manny: This dude can kill you from over 2 blocks away with a arrow through your eye shyt is amazing... :francis: gotta give the dude some credit...

Dude has bulleye abilities and yet bulleye is more loved than hawkeye...:snoop:
cause Bullseye brings the fukkery!
:ufdup:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Hawkeye is a beast... anything to him is a weapon.... the only reason people find him corny is because he uses a bow and arrow... :manny: This dude can kill you from over 2 blocks away with a arrow through your eye shyt is amazing... :francis: gotta give the dude some credit...

Dude has bulleye abilities and yet bulleye is more loved than hawkeye...:snoop:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
thats avengers 3 i said hes done after the 4th the fuk is up with your reading:what:
a director can fantasize all he likes if feige has no plans to continue after 3 its done. IM3 made over a billion and we still aint got a 4th but they are going to do a thor? K :heh:

So there's a lot of conflicting info out there is what I'm saying. Read into whatever piece of it you want at your own risk. :yeshrug: