The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This the first film to be shot entirely with IMAX cameras.

Don't y'all nikkas be cheap and by that regular ass shyt for your first or only viewing.

Gonna be dope.

Got IMAX tickets, 7 pm on day 1.

7rqhDk7.gif

Fred.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hes such a miserable character.
:wow:

cant even lock down his lady.
bytch was out there smashing Deadpool.
:mjcry:

He ugly, purple, can't get no p*ssy and his kids hate him.

No wonder he wants to kill everyone in the universe....:wow:

Evacuate the city, engage all defenses ......and get that titan some p*ssy!:damn:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've watch this trailer about 5 billion times so I noticed a couple things.

I think the scene (his first appearance in this trailer) of Thanos removing his helmet is when he rolls up on the Asgardians because he doesn't seem to have the Space Stone in his gauntlet yet.

I also think the scene where he's holding Thor's head (:dame:) is from that same scene on the Asgardian ship. Because Thor isn't with any of the other Avengers (except Groot and Rocket) in either trailer we've seen.

So Thanos kills the Asgardians, gets the Space Stone from Loki....probably kills Loki, beats Thor's ass and Thor either escapes or he's tossed out of the ship, then he runs into the Guardians Of The Galaxy.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They should have presented Hawkeye as the most skilled fighter in the bunch with the only reason he isn't the leader is Cap just too strong for him in the long run. That way it wouldn't have been a stretch for him to take a leadership role if something happened to Cap.

He actually runs a branch of the Avengers but that wouldn't be believable with this iteration of the character.
shyt I don’t know why? All this superhero, magic, cosmic, god fukkery. And this dude out here with a damn bow and arrow. He has no powers whatsoever. But out here looking like legalos to the point, they even reference it in the movie. Then again in the second one, of how he so regular yet out here doing this. Then again in civil war.

Pinpoint aim. Rapid speed. Sneaky spy shyt too. Slip him some super juice, this dude would be on level 10000. Even without, he could take some type of leader role. I wouldn’t think it was out of character. Dude been down since Thor 1.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This the first film to be shot entirely with IMAX cameras.

Don't y'all nikkas be cheap and buy that regular ass shyt for your first or only viewing.

Gonna be dope.

Just as an FYI, it's digital IMAX not film IMAX so it won't take up the entirety of that huge ass screen.

shyt I don’t know why? All this superhero, magic, cosmic, god fukkery. And this dude out here with a damn bow and arrow. He has no powers whatsoever. But out here looking like legalos to the point, they even reference it in the movie. Then again in the second one, of how he so regular yet out here doing this. Then again in civil war.

Pinpoint aim. Rapid speed. Sneaky spy shyt too. Slip him some super juice, this dude would be on level 10000. Even without, he could take some type of leader role. I wouldn’t think it was out of character. Dude been down since Thor 1.

For one the actor just doesn't have the screen presence to stand up to Cap and Thor. Second they have him fighting Black Widow and fodder enemies, and not displaying his skills against the stronger Avengers. The way they frame him is that yeah he on the team but we all know he don't really belong. Instead of saying "yeah I'm just out here with a bow and I'm somehow alive" you need to give him scenes that make the audience say "damn this dude out here with just a bow and he is a problem." In the first Avengers when he was under mind control they coulda had him go toe to toe with Cap instead of Black Widow.

Last edited: