The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
If you're blocking trash from your memory you need to go ahead and forget your login information. :wow:

rRtkOF3.gif
Because i hate AoU? :heh: K

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I didn’t know Hawkeye had this many stans :mjlol:

Easily one of the most disposable avengers

Hawkeye is a beast... anything to him is a weapon.... the only reason people find him corny is because he uses a bow and arrow... :manny: This dude can kill you from over 2 blocks away with a arrow through your eye shyt is amazing... :francis: gotta give the dude some credit...

Dude has bulleye abilities and yet bulleye is more loved than hawkeye...:snoop:

momma

All Star
Daps
Hawkeye's other identity is a ninja dude right? Maybe there's a scene late where some badass ninja comes out of the shadows and starts fukkin shyt up, then he takes his mask off and it's Hawkeye. he gets some cheap pop from the crowd, and that was why he wasn't in the marketing.

Antman is in the quantum realm, i have no doubt about that. Wouldn't shock me if they have a post credit where we see him and Wasp appear in some fukked up area of Earth on some "what in the fukk happened here?" which will lead to their movie which will be a mini-prequel, few months earlier, and they're in the realm with Hank looking for Janet while Thanos is fukkin shyt up.

orrrr, i'm wrong on everything again

Yeah there was a leaked set pic of Renner wearing yellow-laced boots like Ronan so I'm positive he's gonna pop up somewhere to save the day

I definitely think ending of A&W leads into what those 2 characters are up to during Infinity War and hopefully they'll show up during a big battle and even the odds a little bit

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i can just picture a scene where someone is facing off with a foe, then out of nowhere said foe goes flying, Antman returns to normal size and just says "am I late?" crowd would collectively jizz... but i don't think he's in this, especially in any battle moments. hope i'm wrong

momma

All Star
Daps
I didn’t know Hawkeye had this many stans :mjlol:

Easily one of the most disposable avengers

Because the way he's been used in the movies thus far is just generic government agent with a bow & arrow who had a family mini-plot in the 2nd movie. Even his costume is bland af, at least give him some purple and cool shades like the Ultimates look
hawkeye_wip_by_humida-d3eq8wa.jpg

He's someone who would have benefitted greatly if they put him in a political-thriller type movie like Winter Soldier where he gets to do more slick action stuff

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The actor said he was done unless another ragnarok script comes along, his solo movies are completed, the planet in which he lived was destroyed and the character never brought in the cash like that until his 3rd movie (which had the hulk stimulus package) but my reasoning that hes a perfect candidate to die isnt on point?:heh: K
Yeah, as much info as you gave I can give just as much saying the opposite.
Thor Will Be Pivotal After 'Avengers: Infinity War'

Thor: Ragnarok director Taika Waititi really wants to make Thor 4

http://m.ign.com/articles/2018/01/07/chris-hemsworth-wants-to-do-more-thor-movies-after-avengers-4
So yeah, you don't know what you're talking about. :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Hawkeye is a beast... anything to him is a weapon.... the only reason people find him corny is because he uses a bow and arrow... :manny: This dude can kill you from over 2 blocks away with a arrow through your eye shyt is amazing... :francis: gotta give the dude some credit...

Dude has bulleye abilities and yet bulleye is more loved than hawkeye...:snoop:

Would have been nice to have shown him as more of a threat with everything as opposed to just a bow and arrow. Hell he was given the shield after Cap died in the comics.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps