The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
oRzRyfJ.jpg

SNqAoB0.jpg

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Dude.

Thanos is going to kill @Ironman.

if you believe you're going to get any spoilers from the teaser you're naive.

1) Iron Man looks like he's getting beat up and the trailer nodding to him being the one told "i hope they remember you" is b.s.

2) showing captian america catching a punch (yes, we know it's an edited shot) is making it seem like Cap can hang with Thanos.

neither of these things are probably going to happen

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It could have been better but...
:sas1:
If Thor and Ironman failed at breaking the core of Ultron's death device in Sokovia it would have annihilated the entire Earth.

:huhldup:
Vaguely remember any of that, totally blocked out that trash of a movie from the memory banks:russ:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Hawkeye's other identity is a ninja dude right? Maybe there's a scene late where some badass ninja comes out of the shadows and starts fukkin shyt up, then he takes his mask off and it's Hawkeye. he gets some cheap pop from the crowd, and that was why he wasn't in the marketing.

Antman is in the quantum realm, i have no doubt about that. Wouldn't shock me if they have a post credit where we see him and Wasp appear in some fukked up area of Earth on some "what in the fukk happened here?" which will lead to their movie which will be a mini-prequel, few months earlier, and they're in the realm with Hank looking for Janet while Thanos is fukkin shyt up.

orrrr, i'm wrong on everything again