The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Avengers 1 = Villain poses threat to the state
Avengers 2 = Villain poses threat to the world
Avengers 3= Villain poses threat to the galaxy
v5Izl5i.png

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The trailer was excellent. For pure spectacle this movie is unprecedented, history in the making. #MarvelGang:wow:
I was delayed in watching the trailer and wanted to read all the comments before commenting. But all the theories and 'who's gonna die' guesses are getting silly. I'm sure someone has touched on part of the truth just out of the sheer amount of guesses out there. But really we have no idea what's going to happen, so just sit back and wait for the piff. And worst is complaining about shyt in a fukkin' trailer. If you know Marvel, some of that shyt might not even be in the movie. lol
The premiere can't come soon enough. Let's fukkin' go! :lawd:
:rudy: if ppl want to hypothesize let em cook:what: and I think its a safe bet to assume thor and or loki die for the simple fact irl hemsworth said afte AV4 hes done and :stopitslime:will only come back if the script is good...Storyline wise there is no asguard or asguardians left to interact with. No point in him just existing to be in team ups his story is done

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
One thing I don't get is how Bruce is in the Sanctum with Tony and Strange but later is with Cap and Widow in Wakanda.

So far he's the only one who is seen in Wakanda and New York so I know something's up.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
One thing I don't get is how Bruce is in the Sanctum with Tony and Strange but later is with Cap and Widow in Wakanda.

So far he's the only one who is seen in Wakanda and New York so I know something's up.
Cant strange teleport between universes?lol continents shouldnt be a problem

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:rudy: if ppl want to hypothesize let em cook:what: and I think its a safe bet to assume thor and or loki die for the simple fact irl hemsworth said afte AV4 hes done and :stopitslime:will only come back if the script is good...Storyline wise there is no asguard or asguardians left to interact with. No point in him just existing to be in team ups his story is done
I just said it was silly, I'm not stopping anyone from posting anything. :rudy:
And really you have no idea what you are talking about regarding who does and doesn't die. But do you, I just think the reasoning is not on point.:yeshrug:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think Cap re-upped with Disney so I can see Iron Man dying. Star lord will probably take over the mantle of quick witted hero from Tony Stark.
He re-upped for IW4, So maybe it's IM this time and then Cap in the next one.
You know AoU was a bad movie cuz i never felt the stakes were that big at all
Going through all that battling when they could've just handled it like

:russ::russ::russ:

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Loki first act
Gamora second act
Cap third act

I think Vision "dies" too, but they'll do something to ressurrect him

but probably not. Only one i'm confident on is Loki. Gamora would have massive impact. Kills his daughter (or she dies as a result of something else, pissing him off even more) and she's a female, which somehow makes the death worse.

Cap may be back in part 4 but i don't know how the comics work

i can't imagine that they would kill iron man off

Cap I can see - there have Bucky as replacement
Loki/Thor also, since they can technically resurrect them if they ever need them.

I hope they bring in the black suit spiderman somehow , mix this with secret wars - would make a good tie in with Venom

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I just said it was silly, I'm not stopping anyone from posting anything. :rudy:
And really you have no idea what you are talking about regarding who does and doesn't die. But do you, I just think the reasoning is not on point.:yeshrug:
The actor said he was done unless another ragnarok script comes along, his solo movies are completed, the planet in which he lived was destroyed and the character never brought in the cash like that until his 3rd movie (which had the hulk stimulus package) but my reasoning that hes a perfect candidate to die isnt on point?:heh: K

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The trailer was excellent. For pure spectacle this movie is unprecedented, history in the making. #MarvelGang:wow:
I was delayed in watching the trailer and wanted to read all the comments before commenting. But all the theories and 'who's gonna die' guesses are getting silly. I'm sure someone has touched on part of the truth just out of the sheer amount of guesses out there. But really we have no idea what's going to happen, so just sit back and wait for the piff. And worst is complaining about shyt in a fukkin' trailer. If you know Marvel, some of that shyt might not even be in the movie. lol
The premiere can't come soon enough. Let's fukkin' go! :lawd:
insane when you really think about it... there's been damn near 20 marvel movies, not to count tv shows... and someone who knows nothing about thanos and what he wants.... still has no fukking clue about thanos and what he wants

he hasn't displayed a power, fought anyone, said his end goal, why.... nada... we know his name, everyone who knows him, fears him, and he wants the stones for some reason.

i mean shyt, in all those movies, i'd say 60-70% of these characters haven't even met until civil war.. with more to be introduced..

this shyt about to be insane :wow: