The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Untitled-2ea78deddb5be6a62.gif

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Waiting for my gang to get their bread right trying to see it 4dx but they going fast. I hope they add more shows by next week

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like any actor over 35 has a strong chance to die in this movie or the next.... if marvel shoots for another 10 year project ironman or black panther being 50 plus might be a reach.

Hugh with old man logan was just about as good as it could get.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This shyt right here :wow: i mean :ohlawd: just :whew: all the fukkery thats gonna ensue in this flick :noah: thanos just having fun out chea :myman: knowing how we getttin the backstory and that this movie is basically just 2hrs + of thanos winning just makes me :banderas: AND ITS ONLY A MONTH AND 2 WEEKS AWAY :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
@Ironman "i hope they remember you":umad::umad:

RectangularFirsthandAustraliancattledog-max-14mb.gif

:umad::mjlol:
The fact that u see tony in a broke up suit contemplating suicide in the new trailer which is probably moments after this fight :damn:
:damn:
They bouta drop the hottest mixtape from this side of the galaxy...with instrumentals filled with the cries and pleas of Earth's mightiest heroes.

Look how fukking swagged out they look :wow:.....ebony maw out there standing with full enlightenment knowing wat he bout to do to strange :demonic:, Black Dwarf ready to take on any nicca that come up for the challenge :birdman:, Corvus Glaive ready to snatch the stone out of vision head whenever Thanos give the order :ufdup:, and proxima midnight got the burner on Loki just wishing he'd try some fukk shyt :mjlol:.......maaaaaaaaaaaaan this bout to be LEGENDARY :ahh:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This shyt right here :wow: i mean :ohlawd: just :whew: all the fukkery thats gonna ensue in this flick :noah: thanos just having fun out chea :myman: knowing how we getttin the backstory and that this movie is basically just 2hrs + of thanos winning just makes me :banderas: AND ITS ONLY A MONTH AND 2 WEEKS AWAY :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

The fact that u see tony in a broke up suit contemplating suicide in the new trailer which is probably moments after this fight :damn:

Look how fukking swagged out they look :wow:.....ebony maw out there standing with full enlightenment knowing wat he bout to do to strange :demonic:, Black Dwarf ready to take on any nicca that come up for the challenge :birdman:, Corvus Glaive ready to snatch the stone out of vision head whenever Thanos give the order :ufdup:, and proxima midnight got the burner on Loki just wishing he'd try some fukk shyt :mjlol:.......maaaaaaaaaaaaan this bout to be LEGENDARY :ahh:

TELL THESE PEOPLE!

nikka THEY DON'T KNOW! THEY AIN'T READY!
:blessed:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
dude he's super strong compared to humans, but when we're talking about super strength in comics, he's not up there with a guy like Thing, non-netflix luke cage, hulk, etc...his super strength is base level shyt for a hero. Jessica Jones mama could prolly do that shyt he did. :mjlol:
Cap was taking full punches and kicks from iron man. He's OP in the MCU

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hulk don't need no Hulk Buster Suit, as a Hulk Fan that's some bullshyt
He is probably having trouble turning back into Hulk after the encounter with Thanos on Thor’s ship which is why he probably is wearing the Hulkbuster armor

I assume he’ll bust out of the armor as the original Hulk