The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These trailers always been misleading. Especially Iron Man 3, Age of Ultron, Civil War (which really wasn't a "war"). Marvel had a knack of things looking like one way with some kind of doom possibility and it turns out nothing game changing happens. I hope this is not the case in this in which there's SOME kind of finality to occur to somebody.

I will say this. I am confident this film, Thanos won't achieve getting all the stone. If he was to get them then we have no more Marvel films to continue and we know that's not happening. Thanos with the full Gauntlet is pretty a wrap. Universe destroyed. So, I seriously doubt he will achieve it, it's the question of how they stop him.

Your right. That scene in this trailer with strange activating the time stone/ eye of agamotto i think is an end scene after thanos wrecks everything in wakanda and sends a few back in time to around the 1st avengers when we saw those leaked photos of thor and loki back in their old garments.

He probably needs all the other stones to maybe travel to death’s realm for the soul stone cause at this point where else
Could it be if Hela didnt have it

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Call me crazy, but that one shot with the red cape ain't Thor...:whoo:

giphy.gif

maybe it is :yeshrug:

edit: its Thor. I see his forearm armor.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Man y’all nikkas are ignorant to the comics do some research and use common sense dnt post outlier feats n shyt or old comic stats. Then y’all gone be uppity to the brehs trynna educate u lol. Anyway man shyt looks fire my excitement is high but I’m also coolin cuz i just know it’s gone be grear no worries. Got me n my brothers imax tickets already. Man kinda random but seeing this made me mad as hell at dc 5 years from now probably would have got infinite crisis if they ain’t have a trash uni

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
He is probably having trouble turning back into Hulk after the encounter with Thanos on Thor’s ship which is why he probably is wearing the Hulkbuster armor

I assume he’ll bust out of the armor as the original Hulk
So Thanos scared the shyt out of The Hulk? Since When. Or Thanos beat Hulk down to a pulp and turned him into a coward? Since when?

Thanos repeatedly says he go out his way to avoid conflicts with Hulk

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Your right. That scene in this trailer with strange activating the time stone/ eye of agamotto i think is an end scene after thanos wrecks everything in wakanda and sends a few back in time to around the 1st avengers when we saw those leaked photos of thor and loki back in their old garments.

He probably needs all the other stones to maybe travel to death’s realm for the soul stone cause at this point where else
Could it be if Hela didnt have it

I think the soul stone is in Wakanda. That's how T'challa And The Honorable King Erik Killmonger were able to talk to the souls of their fathers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt right here :wow: i mean :ohlawd: just :whew: all the fukkery thats gonna ensue in this flick :noah: thanos just having fun out chea :myman: knowing how we getttin the backstory and that this movie is basically just 2hrs + of thanos winning just makes me :banderas: AND ITS ONLY A MONTH AND 2 WEEKS AWAY :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

The fact that u see tony in a broke up suit contemplating suicide in the new trailer which is probably moments after this fight :damn:

Look how fukking swagged out they look :wow:.....ebony maw out there standing with full enlightenment knowing wat he bout to do to strange :demonic:, Black Dwarf ready to take on any nicca that come up for the challenge :birdman:, Corvus Glaive ready to snatch the stone out of vision head whenever Thanos give the order :ufdup:, and proxima midnight got the burner on Loki just wishing he'd try some fukk shyt :mjlol:.......maaaaaaaaaaaaan this bout to be LEGENDARY :ahh:

That nicca standing like he never took a loss...Has absolutely no idea what a L is

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Thanos scared the shyt out of The Hulk? Since When. Or Thanos beat Hulk down to a pulp and turned him into a coward? Since when?

Dude was having trouble breaking the barrier between Hulk and Banner the last 2 times we saw him especially in Ragnarok

I’m assuming that shot of Banner landing in Strange crib from the first trailer is the aftermath of Hulk’s run in with Thanos and his goons on the Asgard ship

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!

1. The directors literally confirmed this

2. Stop using the comics as source material. The movies will be different

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Honestly, I think Terrance Howard would've brought more flavor to the role :manny:

Don Cheadle doesn't suck, but Howard was dope. I honestly never got over the switch the same way I did with the Hulk. Ruffalo was actually a better fit than Norton, in terms of chemistry with the other characters.
Don Cheadle and Anthony Mackie's roles are the epitome of the "Black sidekick" character weve been given for decades. I wont shed a tear if their characters get got.