The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They show Thanos personally laying hands on Thor, Cap, and Tony. Which one is gonna die? Could it be all of them?:gladbron:

Marvel is the King when it comes to hiding the truly epic shyt until the movie comes out, and brehs....Thanos and the black order or gonna wreck shyt:blessed:

"I hope they remember you...":Sasbrown:

Thanos is that nikka.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
W7vMO4.gif
Reminded me of that wrestlemania where HHH unveiled his new king of kings gimmick:mjlol:

momma

All Star
Daps
Everyone keeps saying it's Hulk in the Hulkbuster suit. How do you guys know that?

Because that Hulkbuster armor only seems to appear in the Wakanda battle thus far, and we know for a fact Banner is in Wakanda but Tony is on Titan. And we also see Banner working on the Hulkbuster armor in the first trailer, plus we know he's scared to turn back into the Hulk so maybe this is some sort of compromise

My guess is he goes into battle with the armor but the outriders fukk it up so he turns back into the Hulk

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Twitter is worried Cap won't make it
I want him to live cuz his movies have the best fight scenes. And you know twitter would be in an uproar if they let the Russo's direct a black panther film so if he dies, thats it for the action in the MCU. CGI green lantern looking fukk fests from here on out. No disrepect to coogler he can craft a good story. But the fights in black panther were...ok. spiderman's fights in homecoming were meh, Thor ragnorok is too God tier for any epic hand to hand stuff. Dr Strange too,

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really didn't show us anything "mind blowing" in that trailer.

I feel like this shyt's going to be way more epic than we expect.

I get the sense Marvel's extra confident, but playing it close to the vest.

They want the fans to really enjoy this one.No giving away the best moments in a trailer.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yeah he dying
I agree. Twitter thinking it's Cap when really it just may be Tony.

They really didn't show us anything "mind blowing" in that trailer.

I feel like this shyt's going to be way more epic than we expect.

I get the sense Marvel's extra confident, but playing it close to the vest.

They want the fans to really enjoy this one.No giving away the best moments in a trailer.
No doubt. They kept Thor's eye a secret, I can only imagine what fukkery will ensue.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I want him to live cuz his movies have the best fight scenes. And you know twitter would be in an uproar if they let the Russo's direct a black panther film so if he dies, thats it for the action in the MCU. CGI green lantern looking fukk fests from here on out. No disrepect to coogler he can craft a good story. But the fights in black panther were...ok. spiderman's fights in homecoming were meh, Thor ragnorok is too God tier for any epic hand to hand stuff. Dr Strange too,
The actually "Black Panther" fights were just ok.

However, the Waterfalls fights were dope as shyt :gucci:

But since they can't use that anymore they do need to improve the BP fights tho.