The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I think Hulk is in there.....

he DEF is, Tony is on Planet Titan with Peter and The Guardians

Hulk is prolly still scared after Thanos pushes his shyt byke, so he uses the Buster until the Black Order push their wigs and he snaps and bursts out of the suit

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Don Cheadle and Anthony Mackie's roles are the epitome of the "Black sidekick" character weve been given for decades. I wont shed a tear if their characters get got.
:mjpls:
Yeah fukk all the black character's that aren't top billing in a solo movie.
They already got rid of Nick Fury, time to dismiss Shuri and Okoyi too. Black Panther should be the only nikka on earth.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Untitled-1222e0230e4f5f88e4.gif

Untitled-123.gif

:draxpls:My Mother would never give me away like that...what is wrong with your kind Gamora. Sad.

They finna build up the Gamora/Thanos relationship so when he murks her people will feel for her...even though she is a intergalactic serial killer. Nebula will get the best of Thanos when Ebony Maw turns on Thanos.

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Did u even read the comic?
86cce14f15d42b4a07da071241238a62.jpg

civil_war_punch_a_l.jpg
captain-america-in-marvel-civil-war.png

Cap aint got no bytch in him :childplease:
Compromised armor, and cap looked more beaten up in the comic. Plus it's still bullshyt. Cap aint spidey. Punching metal, and taking flush IM punches and kicks should fukk him up.

He's still flesh and bone. He aint wolverine

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
They already got rid of Nick Fury, time to dismiss Shuri and Okoyi too. Black Panther should be the only nikka on earth.
But Shuri and Okoye (and even Mbaku) are given way more independence as characters than Falcon and Roadie who only exist as as sidekicks to White men. (at least in the MCU films)
And why does Falcon look so uncomfortable in Wakanda.
:francis:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
nikkas be bytching that we're only shown as "slaves" in movies then still bytch when we're not

:dame:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Untitled-1222e0230e4f5f88e4.gif

Untitled-123.gif

:draxpls:My Mother would never give me away like that...what is wrong with your kind Gamora. Sad.

They finna build up the Gamora/Thanos relationship so when he murks her people will feel for her...even though she is a intergalactic serial killer. Nebula will get the best of Thanos when Ebony Maw turns on Thanos.

Give away? He killed her parents in front of her then took her, tortured her and trained her to be an assassin, same with Nebula. She's similar to winter soldier except she didn't have the brain washing. lol