The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Read some spoilers thinking they weren't going to be accurate but brehs, that sh*t seems spot on :lupe:

I think I ruined the movie for myself :francis:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Infinity-Wars-Glove-2-800X800.jpg

Gunna be drinkin coffee like a boss

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
thanos is going to hit him so hard that he cant turn into hulk.. till later in the movie...

Yo what IF

That’s the EXACT reason why. Like Hulk is such a destructive force that he’s NEVER taken an L. What if Thanos fukks him up so bad Hulk can’t take it and retreats into Banner to lick his wounds:ohhh:

That would explain why the Russo’s are saying that IW will show why Thanos is the baddest threat the Avengers have ever faced. Anyone who can defeat the HULK is someone to be feared

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo what IF

That’s the EXACT reason why. Like Hulk is such a destructive force that he’s NEVER taken an L. What if Thanos fukks him up so bad Hulk can’t take it and retreats into Banner to lick his wounds:ohhh:

That would explain why the Russo’s are saying that IW will show why Thanos is the baddest threat the Avengers have ever faced. Anyone who can defeat the HULK is someone to be feared
So the Hulk retreats inside of Banner?
giphy.gif

I guess they have some kind of psychological negotiations and meet each other halfway?

All this time I've been thinking it was the other way around, but maybe it's the Hulk who doesn't want to come out?Muthafukka!:ohhh: